forum

Old osu! skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oofyXD
first time making a skin. only STD and was just a random thing I thought of. everything here was found online, and was all made by me.

screenshots
gameplay
ss/16228027/69cb
menu
ss/16228794/9049
fail
ss/16228061/35ea
pass
ss/16228066/e4eb
hits
ss/16228070/6e6b

link for download (only google drive)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QRmUqxAnyxVddxqlH29zkqTDkfFsf0Pq?usp=sharing

put the folder in the skins file and you should see it, if not restart osu!.

if you guys like my skin, i will update the skin to be taiko, and catch the beat!
Topic Starter
oofyXD
New update!!! :3
Added wav files and SPINNERS AND SCOREBAR WORKS :D plus follow points!

download link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13lWd-rz_wsKLRPVgCE9NDL0s_p844QFB?usp=sharing

add folder into skin folder

stay safe everyone! :3

edit. some files have the (1) for some reason. search (1) in the skin and rename the files
AspireGabriel
i like it, good skin/recreation
I hope to see this project completed :D
Topic Starter
oofyXD
Thanks for the support!
DeletedUser_20548773
really nice skin that i can feel nostalgia now, but the bad thing is the hits like 300,100 etc, is dosen't show up correctly (is showing default hits) how i can fix that or is this from extra?

Edit : plus with cursor is too don't show up correctly
Topic Starter
oofyXD
i have no idea what happened but i think you clicked the unupdated one. try that one.
if it does not work, check if the skin folder has the 300,100 etc, as well as the cursor.

ps. the cursor is red becuase i couldent find the orignal.
Topic Starter
oofyXD
hi, i am very sorry as i will not be updating as much becuase of school and homework
Topic Starter
oofyXD

Larko wrote:

really nice skin that i can feel nostalgia now, but the bad thing is the hits like 300,100 etc, is dosen't show up correctly (is showing default hits) how i can fix that or is this from extra?

Edit : plus with cursor is too don't show up correctly
heyyy i figured out the problem! the files have the "(1)" for some reason. i think google drive did it or something cuase it was not like that before. you can rename it to its original name and it will fix
Gabbyslay5667
How do you download it?
GMD Partihlep

Gabbyslay5667 wrote:

How do you download it?
go to google drive link, select all, download, open the zip, make a new folder for the skin in your osu's skins folder, select all files in the zip you downloaded, and drag everything from there into the new folder you made.
Gabbyslay5667
okay thx
MertDengiz1
he