forum

[resolved] [SOLVED] Sorting beatmaps automatically

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Funky72
Hey,
So I have currently around 8300 beatmaps but never bothered sorting them or making collections.
Is there a program that can sort them into collections such as farm, stream, jump etc. automatically?

Also if there's an ongoing project for this issue currently being developed I would be happy to help out when I have the time!
seifuku
Topic Starter
Funky72

seifuku wrote:

maybe this? https://github.com/Piotrekol/CollectionManager
sadly no, collection manager only makes it easier to manage existing collections outside of the game
Blushing
Unfortunately, due to the way metadata has been there is no identifiers through there other than official metadata and not necessarily beatmap data.

You can try and clump them together based on experience but, to my knowledge, there is no active program that clumps them in already.

Though other people might have collections that include maps you own that would probably help in that regard but none that are public or active.
Topic Starter
Funky72

Blushing wrote:

Unfortunately, due to the way metadata has been there is no identifiers through there other than official metadata and not necessarily beatmap data.

You can try and clump them together based on experience but, to my knowledge, there is no active program that clumps them in already.

Though other people might have collections that include maps you own that would probably help in that regard but none that are public or active.
Yeah my suggestion would have been to just create a public github repo with pre-configured categories where people can manually assign beatmaps to.
Would take years probably but maybe worth it
Blushing
Its not a bad idea, would take some time and some advertising but it can definitely be productive for people that are looking for this type of content
Topic Starter
Funky72

Blushing wrote:

Its not a bad idea, would take some time and some advertising but it can definitely be productive for people that are looking for this type of content
aight man thanks for the help and I will definetely look into it!