reffty_gag
i wish i was a GMT, so i can lock this thread
Achromalia
but you're not, so you can't make yourself win u.u
reffty_gag
Achromalia
the only game here to win is thread necromancy >:o jkjk
sametdze
to be fair you guys are kinda making thread necromancy a chat room instead of an actual thread necromancy. as someone who used to be a sweat in thread necromancy im sort of proud? although because of this it will be hard to get those big jackpots where nobody would post because of some four hour post
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

to be fair you guys are kinda making thread necromancy a chat room instead of an actual thread necromancy. as someone who used to be a sweat in thread necromancy im sort of proud? although because of this it will be hard to get those big jackpots where nobody would post because of some four hour post
in truth, i'm actually sweating incredibly seriously through doing that, low-point counts are usually strategic from me :O you need them in order to ensure you at least have points before the people online can take them, and although it's effective to wait until after they've posted, you don't know who or when someone will take them before you do, so it's a matter of very very sharply trying to predict when someone wakes up, goes to sleep, goes to school, finishes school, et cetera. i don't keep track of this on spreadsheets or anything, i'm just intuiting this by informed inferences
reffty_gag
lostsilver's mindset when playing thread necromacy:

"plz enjoy game"
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

sametdze wrote:

in truth, i'm actually sweating incredibly seriously through doing that, low-point counts are usually strategic from me :O you need them in order to ensure you at least have points before the people online can take them, and although it's effective to wait until after they've posted, you don't know who or when someone will take them before you do, so it's a matter of very very sharply trying to predict when someone wakes up, goes to sleep, goes to school, finishes school, et cetera. i don't keep track of this on spreadsheets or anything, i'm just intuiting this by informed inferences
additionally, i genuinely love getting to hear from people about their day, it's boring to play tn with nothing but just blank posts

it's not like i haven't done that before, but it's probably more interesting if it's also a social space. there's a lot you can do if you make the game social, and it plays in your favor sometimes!!
TGGD
boop
sametdze
[url][/url]
reffty_gag
bruh
BluePyTheWDeer_
NO
Achromalia
necromancy, forever on my mind
show more