forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
MaxIsABigKaiju
9/10 put me in a trance.
cephaphysic
ooh nice 8/10

>>

Hydreigon
7/10

might prefer the original one tho

-

her everything
BANGERRRRR!!!!!
10/10
---
JustABeginner
Hmm... Not my taste but looks calm and creepy vibing.
5.8/10

---

Reyalp51
5/10 not a fan of this but may work ok in game

cephaphysic
damn. 8/10

>>

Kolon Dee
7.3/10

(has eng subs)
Reyalp51
4/10 not my thing really

Kolon Dee
8/10
her everything
Ehhh it’s okay lol but not quite my type 6.8/10

Hydreigon
i'd knew its was your remix xD

-

im so over my breakcore phase, but its still somewhat alright so: 7/10

-

AxisPraxisMDS

Hydreigon wrote:

-

-

Good song, The only i like is the beats 8/10

her everything

Hydreigon wrote:

-

-
i'm glad u liked it lmaooo :lol:
---
OT: 7.6/10
Reminds me of any hard techy osu maps lmaooo

her everything
bump lel

TGGD
8.5/10
-----
Nikolai
Goreshit is an overrated fat guy who sells 2009 albums at high prices again and again, 7/10

Achromalia
4.1 / 10.0

familiar. the novelty wore out, but it's interesting to realize i listened to similar things several years ago.

~ ✦✻✦ ~

heoliene - download filament rain
(https://youtu.be/tOBpPWJ7Xwk)

her everything
6.3/10 it has this frums vibe lol, it's quite relaxing ngl

Achromalia
porejiikt is here!! hiii! ^^

7.24 / 10.00

airy, fuzzy, hints of fine sandpaper wearing down memories of places that were thrown out of time and emptied out.

crunchy, modestly visceral, contemplative and uneasy, like the gently mundane imagery of beautiful decay.

harmonically, it feels a little static and clumsy, like tracing a lingering outline of something you should already know, only to be even more sure-- it just feels wrong, wrong, wrong. but it feels so right and gentle. you melt into a bed of cold dewy earth at the earliest dawn beyond the twilight of human extinction.

melodically, empty and hollow, only found outside the harmonic realm through distant resonances of disembodied calls and the sonic texture of squeaky crunchy percussion.

~ ✦✻✦ ~

g9 luv - "as the rain falls down your face"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuuOpbcvm7U)
her everything
Helooo achroooo, that's one of the best reviews I've ever had. Even though I only understood the half of it, long reviews are the most detailed and helpful way to like or hate the song. all i want to say is thank u that u adore the track and gave me some psychological improvements this can get <333333

Now let's move to the song
I'll give it an 8/10 for its relaxing nature and my increase in concentration. It feels like you're floating in a dark blue space, just trying to enjoy its beauty. The sad thing is that it isn't long enough for me to embrace, or at least the next song would have a beautiful transition.

----

the lyrics would make more sense if you'd listen to the whole album lol, but I just want to know if u guys like the beat lol
Achromalia
6.84 / 10.00

i think i appreciate it :> i'm not familiarized enough with kendrick and similar music artists, and the spoken-tone lyrics and subjects are more difficult to judge, so i won't speak to those other than that i don't really know how to enjoy them and they don't speak to me-- but i really really like the sweet/deep harmonic and percussive qualities, and i LOVEEEE the samples of singing and vocalizing in the background, they steal my heartttt ugh

~ ✦✻✦ ~

kazunocobit - "+echo"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud-KLS7kdOM)
[TCD] Dzar03
7.5/10
Song vibe's kinda chill but also pretty diverse

---
reffty_gag
8/10

I like rock + hardcore song !! The guitar, the synth is perfecto. But its kinda generic for me.

shikata aiko - Katayoku no Tori

TGGD
7/10
------