forum

ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Ghostly Parapara Ship (Hardcore Edit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Love
Looks really good.

Star ;D
Topic Starter
Thite
>Love
star thx~ :D
Shiro
Random bubble checking time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
  1. Add "Minamitsu" (the name of the character) and "RINZA" (the name of the vocalist) to the tags. Also remove "of " and "a", which are too generic.
  2. Adding a Hard diff would be ideal to have a better spread. The score and difficulty gap between Normal and gowww's Insane is too high.
  3. The combo colours blend with the background (mainly the second and third ones).
Easy
  1. These are all suggestions:
  2. 01:16:209 (2) - Make it a whistle ? You used a repeat slider with whistles for the first "parapara...", so it would be more consistent to use whisltes for the other "parapara..." as well.
  3. 01:21:009 (3) - Make the beats whistles (not the slider though) for the same reasons ?
  4. 01:26:495 (4) - Same ?
  5. 01:41:580 (1,3) - For consistency with 01:36:095 (1,2,3,4) - remove these claps...
  6. 01:42:266 (2) - ... add one here...
  7. 01:43:637 (4) - ... and one on the first beat of this slider. Also, I suggest you make it a repeat slider and add a finish on the last beat. It sounds rather weird for now not to have anything on 01:44:323 - because you've been using 2/1 rhythms so far, and this is a 1/2 beat that is missing.
  8. 01:55:980 (2) - For consistency again, the second beat should be a clap as well.
  9. 02:21:352 (2) - For the same reasons as 01:16:209 - (and others) the middle beat should be a whistle as well.
  10. 02:26:837 (3,4) - For the same reasons as 01:16:209 - again, these should be whistles (not the sliderslide though).
  11. 02:32:323 (2) - Same.
Normal
  1. The hitsounds are inconsistent. The same patterns (both in the song and the map) don't even use the same hitsound patterns. The clap placement doesn't feel logical either, with claps being sometimes grouped by two or three, then missing for 5 whole seconds. Try as well to keep consistency between difficulties (that is, if the "parapara..." are normal whistles for the Easy, they should be normal-whistles as well for the other diffs).
gowww
  1. Maybe name it gowww's Insane ? The other diffs have standard difficulty names, it'd be more consistent to give one for this as well.
  2. 00:22:037 (1) - This slider is hidden by the text that pops out after the spinner.
Lunatic
  1. I find AR9 to be forced on the map. It adds unnecessary difficulty and makes the map more confusing than it should be because the combo colours blend in with the background.
  2. 00:42:266 (7) - I couldn't see this slider at all when testplaying due to hitbursts.
  3. 02:08:323 (3) - This slider's repeat arrow is partially hidden by a hitburst.
  4. 02:28:209 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Why did you use a stream here when it doesn't really fit the song and isn't consistent with what you did before ?
  5. 02:32:837 (2) - This slider's repeat arrow is hidden by hitbursts.

Sorry, I'll have to pop again, for the blending colours and the hidden objects.
Topic Starter
Thite
[quote="Odaril"]Random bubble checking time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
  1. Add "Minamitsu" (the name of the character) and "RINZA" (the name of the vocalist) to the tags. Also remove "of " and "a", which are too generic.added at tag
  2. Adding a Hard diff would be ideal to have a better spread. The score and difficulty gap between Normal and gowww's Insane is too high.sorry i keep this 4diff..
  3. The combo colours blend with the background (mainly the second and third ones).
changed

Easy
  1. These are all suggestions:
  2. 01:16:209 (2) - Make it a whistle ? You used a repeat slider with whistles for the first "parapara...", so it would be more consistent to use whisltes for the other "parapara..." as well.fixed
  3. 01:21:009 (3) - Make the beats whistles (not the slider though) for the same reasons ?fixed
  4. 01:26:495 (4) - Same ?fixed
  5. 01:41:580 (1,3) - For consistency with 01:36:095 (1,2,3,4) - remove these claps...fixed
  6. 01:42:266 (2) - ... add one here...
  7. 01:43:637 (4) - ... and one on the first beat of this slider. Also, I suggest you make it a repeat slider and add a finish on the last beat. It sounds rather weird for now not to have anything on 01:44:323 - because you've been using 2/1 rhythms so far, and this is a 1/2 beat that is missing.fixed
  8. 01:55:980 (2) - For consistency again, the second beat should be a clap as well.fixed
  9. 02:21:352 (2) - For the same reasons as 01:16:209 - (and others) the middle beat should be a whistle as well.fixed
  10. 02:26:837 (3,4) - For the same reasons as 01:16:209 - again, these should be whistles (not the sliderslide though).fixed
  11. 02:32:323 (2) - Same.
fixed

Normal
  1. The hitsounds are inconsistent. The same patterns (both in the song and the map) don't even use the same hitsound patterns. The clap placement doesn't feel logical either, with claps being sometimes grouped by two or three, then missing for 5 whole seconds. Try as well to keep consistency between difficulties (that is, if the "parapara..." are normal whistles for the Easy, they should be normal-whistles as well for the other diffs).
fixed

gowww
  1. Maybe name it gowww's Insane ? The other diffs have standard difficulty names, it'd be more consistent to give one for this as well.no sorry..
  2. 00:22:037 (1) - This slider is hidden by the text that pops out after the spinner.
fixed

Lunatic
  1. I find AR9 to be forced on the map. It adds unnecessary difficulty and makes the map more confusing than it should be because the combo colours blend in with the background.i fixed combo colors
  2. 00:42:266 (7) - I couldn't see this slider at all when testplaying due to hitbursts.fixed
  3. 02:08:323 (3) - This slider's repeat arrow is partially hidden by a hitburst.fixed
  4. 02:28:209 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Why did you use a stream here when it doesn't really fit the song and isn't consistent with what you did before ?fixed
  5. 02:32:837 (2) - This slider's repeat arrow is hidden by hitbursts.
fixed

Sorry, I'll have to pop again, for the blending colours and the hidden objects.thanks mod~
y u c a
:)
Topic Starter
Thite
>y u c a
star arigato~ :)
Kim
*____*
What a great map!!!! I really love the Lunatic!!! :D
S T A R !!! :D :D :D
Astom
<3!
RANK this ;o;
Topic Starter
Thite
>kimme92
star thx~ :)

>Astom
lol star thanks!! :oops:
Love
Mind if I submit my taiko?
Topic Starter
Thite

Love wrote:

sorry no thank you :(
KSHR
何回割られるのか・・Orz
Love

Thite wrote:

Love wrote:

sorry no thank you :(
Alrighty, was worth a try XP
Topic Starter
Thite
>KSHR
star arigatou :(
Patchouli
そろそろ待ちすぎて死ぬまである;_;
Topic Starter
Thite

Patchouli wrote:

そろそろ待ちすぎて死ぬまである;_;
どうしたらいいのかわからなくなってきた・・・ :|
Suzully
応援(((・ω・)))                     
KSHR

Suzully wrote:

応援(((・ω・)))                     
Topic Starter
Thite

KSHR wrote:

Suzully wrote:

応援(((・ω・)))                     
ほんとにありがとう :cry:
aoonikishi
なぜランクドされないのかが分からない!
Topic Starter
Thite

aoonikishi wrote:

なぜランクドされないのかが分からない!
ガンバリマス!
loli_milk
なぜランクドされないんだ・・・・・・
star +1!! :)
Topic Starter
Thite

loli_milk wrote:

なぜランクドされないんだ・・・・・・
star +1!! :)
がんばります。。。starありがとー :)
Verdisphena
PARA PARA SHIP TUTMTUMTUTMRUTMRTURTMTMTUMTUTMRUTMRTURTM
Star
fanzhen0019
ALiCE's EMOTiON <3 :3
nice map

starrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  
Topic Starter
Thite
>Verdisphena fanzhen0019

star thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
KGFA
wow, it's good, I like it :)

starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Topic Starter
Thite

KGFA wrote:

wow, it's good, I like it :)

starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
star thx~ :)
Colin Hou
suprised to saw this still in pending, so a random check x_x

[Normal]:
  1. 02:00:095 (5,6,1) - HP bar touch, move them away from there plz.
  2. 02:07:295 (2) - ^
  3. 02:22:380 (1) - ^
[Easy]:
  1. AR 1 may work better
the left thing is about the claps in your diffs, they are a bit random for me, maybe you can check how gowww used it in his one.
Topic Starter
Thite

Colin Hou wrote:

suprised to saw this still in pending, so a random check x_x

[Normal]:
  1. 02:00:095 (5,6,1) - HP bar touch, move them away from there plz.
  2. 02:07:295 (2) - ^
  3. 02:22:380 (1) - ^
[Easy]:
  1. AR 1 may work better
the left thing is about the claps in your diffs, they are a bit random for me, maybe you can check how gowww used it in his one.
thanks mod :oops:
all fixed!!
OnosakiHito
僕は太鼓ヂッフを作るは良いですか? :)

Your message is too short.
Topic Starter
Thite

OnosakiHito wrote:

僕は太鼓ヂッフを作るは良いですか? :)

Your message is too short.
no, thanks really sorry :(
Garven
Setting correct icon.
YGOkid8
General:
02:41:923 (1) - On all your diffs., add an inherited timing section where the spinner starts, with 30% volume. Also with the last inherited (to finish kiai), make it 5% volume. Sounds better imo. This is including gowww's diff., though he can still end his spinner where it is now. On the other hand, I actually recommend you end your spinners where he does.

Easy:
- Reduce HP Drain Rate by 1.
- Increase Approach Rate by 1. Too low right now, having it higher makes the sliders easier to predict.

gowww:
- Reduce Approach Rate by 1.

I'm sorry, a hard diff? Insane much :/ also a big difficulty jump from Normal... not sure if this is okay......

Insane:

Overall a pretty hard mapset. Still a bit icky on the difficulty spread, but it should be okay..
Topic Starter
Thite

YGOkid8 wrote:

General:
02:41:923 (1) - On all your diffs., add an inherited timing section where the spinner starts, with 30% volume. Also with the last inherited (to finish kiai), make it 5% volume. Sounds better imo. This is including gowww's diff., though he can still end his spinner where it is now. On the other hand, I actually recommend you end your spinners where he does.

Easy:
- Reduce HP Drain Rate by 1.
- Increase Approach Rate by 1. Too low right now, having it higher makes the sliders easier to predict.

gowww:

I'm sorry, a hard diff? Insane much :/ also a big difficulty jump from Normal... not sure if this is okay......

Insane:
- Reduce Approach Rate by 1. i want to keep AR9..

Overall a pretty hard mapset. Still a bit icky on the difficulty spread, but it should be okay..
thanks mod~!

fixed~ :)
YGOkid8
looking back on it now, the difficulty gap between Normal and gowww is too big. You have many options. I recommend either:

1) Get gowww to make his difficulty a LOT easier, or just remap.
2) Delete gowww's diff. and make your own Hard.
3) Delete gowww's diff. and get another mapper to map.

up to you, but difficulty spread right now is something that needs to be fixed.
Topic Starter
Thite

YGOkid8 wrote:

looking back on it now, the difficulty gap between Normal and gowww is too big. You have many options. I recommend either:

i will make hard or ask someone to make hard :)
Komeiji Yuki

Thite wrote:

YGOkid8 wrote:

i will make hard or ask someone to make hard :)
I can rush to make one or you want to make by yourself ? :l

(Just pass through to watch it bubble or not but watch this post lol )
Topic Starter
Thite
I can rush to make one or you want to make by yourself ? :l

(Just pass through to watch it bubble or not but watch this post lol )[/quote]

sorry yuki, i already asked to make hard lol :(
Komeiji Yuki

Thite wrote:

sorry yuki, i already asked to make hard lol :(
Okay :3
show more