- verify i'm not a robot
- cloudflare check works
- sign in
- "you haven't logged in in a while, we need to verify your identity"
- "check your email for the code we sent you"
- close osu
it's not the nuclear launch codes guys. it's a fucking rhythm game
Lyawi
If possible for you, stay signed in, other than that I don't have trouble with verification ever. It sends a code and that's it?
- Marco -
If cloudfare fails to verify, try disabling some adblock extention perhaps? Also the verification is to avoid DDoS and stuff like that
Lyawi
will move thread to Help forums. Maybe we find a solution for your issues :). It shouldn't fail so much..
Blushing
I would make sure that your flushing your DNS if cloudfare is failing after turning off extensions.

Also, if you are on a private/incognito browser it might be best to not be on that when trying to do this stuff.
Topic Starter
LCChroma
i'm not on an incognito browser most of the time but i'm forced to use it on websites with cloudflare stuff because otherwise they don't work, which again, osu is a rhythm game and does not need two factor authentication and cloudflare, and there is no reason that i should have to sign in to search for beatmaps in the first place
chromb

Waverick wrote:

there is no reason that i should have to sign in to search for beatmaps in the first place
feels weird that cloudflare just autofails, sounds like that's a bigger problem than 2 extra steps being required for search lmao. probably best to fix that as it does indeed seem like a 'you problem'
Blushing

Waverick wrote:

i'm not on an incognito browser most of the time but i'm forced to use it on websites with cloudflare stuff because otherwise they don't work, which again, osu is a rhythm game and does not need two factor authentication and cloudflare, and there is no reason that i should have to sign in to search for beatmaps in the first place
Did you try flushing your DNS and trying again?

Try resetting your cookies on osu-web.