forum

[2v2][TS 2 Person min/4 Person Max][STD][Open Rank] Dueling Duo’s Showdown: Registration Open NOW

posted
Total Posts
show more
ThatAvocado_Boi
Get one deranker 5 digit, 1 7 digit and 2 6 digits. Boom, #1 team.
Topic Starter
[ Ayato ]

Zorokii wrote:

reverse open rank
It’s open rank; if you can’t deal with a provisional team rule, just say it
Rosiee

ThatAvocado_Boi wrote:

wont work anymore since they changed it, every lobby needs to avg 100k too now
ShiruoX

Rosiee wrote:

ThatAvocado_Boi wrote:

wont work anymore since they changed it, every lobby needs to avg 100k too now
what even is the point of keeping it average instead of limiting the rr lol
Hellowutsup
200k deranker + 2 digit = disaster 🤤
Topic Starter
[ Ayato ]
Forum has been updated with updated rules. All players who have already signed-up, please re-register again for the tournament. I am sorry for the extra road bump, i promise it was for the best!
Lunexia
Chatting they fixed it chatting
SR too high for me to compete beyond second round though so I'll skip o7
Looks fun af tho, if I knew some 3-4 digits I'd play fr (its not too late emerald ages)
Topic Starter
[ Ayato ]
Latest update: After a 24 hour community vote, SR has been lowered in earlier matches to properly balance and allow both teammate the opportunity to capitalize on a specific skill during a map, versus favoring the higher rank and hoping the lower rank player to keep up. Thank you
Topic Starter
[ Ayato ]
6 days until sign ups close! Qualifiers pool will be released on 4/17 at 2300 PST! Stay frosty!☃️
zeanvn
oat do heo du ma thang chu tut
RudderFish07

zeanvn wrote:

oi oi oi
My Angel Chino

zeanvn wrote:

Please refrain yourself from being cringe.
SyIvia
@everyone it has been brought to myself and my admin team that tournament players are directly breaking server TOS. This is grounds for administrative action on the individual, not the team as a whole. community leaders were forced to take action, and many players didn't take to it kindly at all. I would like to remind everyone there are MINORS in this server so please refrain from any vulgar and potentially harming language* PERIODT* Genuinely disappointed in these specific players. I am well aware of the known issues and currently making progress. With that said, RO32 was anticipated and will be attempted to be hosted this weekend. If scheduling needs to be done please reach out to @#NotRosie or myself to schedule the RO32 matches. The number 1 seed has been DQ'ed. When it comes to any other team that had a person banned tonight, DM me please because things did get out of hand and certain people got caught up in the middle. I understand if certain teams do not want to continue, if you would like to continue please let myself or Rosie know! Thank you.

I think you forgot the, "If you disagree with me you get banned" or maybe the "If I get upset I will ban you regardless of what you did" ORRR maybe the "I will ban you if you think I'm not ruining the tourney by banning players for no reason, being just as toxic back to them, and actively trying to get the tourney to be cancelled".

Oh and it's all because you're a good friend, cuz friend always ruin each other's events right??
zeanvn

My Angel Chino wrote:

zeanvn wrote:

jk :trolley:
Chokecomint

SyIvia wrote:

@everyone it has been brought to myself and my admin team that tournament players are directly breaking server TOS. This is grounds for administrative action on the individual, not the team as a whole. community leaders were forced to take action, and many players didn't take to it kindly at all. I would like to remind everyone there are MINORS in this server so please refrain from any vulgar and potentially harming language* PERIODT* Genuinely disappointed in these specific players. I am well aware of the known issues and currently making progress. With that said, RO32 was anticipated and will be attempted to be hosted this weekend. If scheduling needs to be done please reach out to @#NotRosie or myself to schedule the RO32 matches. The number 1 seed has been DQ'ed. When it comes to any other team that had a person banned tonight, DM me please because things did get out of hand and certain people got caught up in the middle. I understand if certain teams do not want to continue, if you would like to continue please let myself or Rosie know! Thank you.

I think you forgot the, "If you disagree with me you get banned" or maybe the "If I get upset I will ban you regardless of what you did" ORRR maybe the "I will ban you if you think I'm not ruining the tourney by banning players for no reason, being just as toxic back to them, and actively trying to get the tourney to be cancelled".

Oh and it's all because you're a good friend, cuz friend always ruin each other's events right??
LMAO I CANT
ThatAvocado_Boi
bruh
TheBear53
some people just never learn...
BetterMeman
Can someone explain what happened here? Main sheet has been privated and discord isn’t accepting new members
aerkea

TheBear53

My Angel Chino wrote:

zeanvn wrote:

id argue its not cringe this time lmao
RudderFish07

TheBear53 wrote:

My Angel Chino wrote:

zeanvn wrote:

id argue its not cringe this time lmao
but he forgor to du ma thang ban chu tut :3c
aerkea

SyIvia wrote:

Lmao
lacto
Sending this message for archive purposes:

Since it was impossible to run this tournament on the original discord with the original staff because of various factors, as a community of players we are moving and re-hosting this tournament without the old staff members or discord admins found on the original server. From RO32 to Grand Finals this tournament will be running under the name of DDS Reborn, all information can be found in the new mainsheet and links provided below.

DDS Reborn links:
main sheet
twitch
challonge
discord invite
Lunexia
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aerkea wrote: