forum

[Archived] my osu can't open

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eric1388
Problem details:when i click osu.exe, it only show me a pink circle, and it disappear with nothing happened
i tryed to repair .net framework, redownload osu, check my task manager, check my antivirus app, also restart my computer. but all of these tries become failed
i just found that the older version(old enouth to can't connect to bancho) can open. but when i update the game, it still can't open
it just like this forum community/forums/topics/1910773?n=1 but my osu!auth is much longer than his.
here is my log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SGrxG3-Nkine1ad3M8N4u9nIVF5G38Tx/view
osu! version: Stable 20240411.1 (latest)
anybody here?
Blushing
Seems like osu! might be crashing before it can truly open. Use the link below to find the crash log, once located copy and paste it into this thread.

wiki/en/Help_centre#event-viewer
Topic Starter
eric1388

Blushing wrote:

Seems like osu! might be crashing before it can truly open. Use the link below to find the crash log, once located copy and paste it into this thread.

wiki/en/Help_centre#event-viewer
holy shit! i have accident delete the hole log in the event-viewer.(just want to find the new crash log) how can i reget the crach log?i just reopen the osu for few times, but i got nothing in the event-viewer(it still crashing)
Blushing
Every time it is crashing it makes a new crash log. If it’s still crashing then a new will be there, just get the newest one
Topic Starter
eric1388

Blushing wrote:

Every time it is crashing it makes a new crash log. If it’s still crashing then a new will be there, just get the newest one
i let him crashed a million times, but i can't find the file..
Blushing

eric1388 wrote:

Blushing wrote:

well then it might not be crashing at all, try going to where your osu! is installed to go into the osu! folder, locate the logs folder and upload the contents of the log folder to like google drive or something so we can view your logs. (not just the osu!auth.log. Also make sure to allow access to everyone on your initial log post.
Topic Starter
eric1388

Blushing wrote:

eric1388 wrote:

Blushing wrote:

well then it might not be crashing at all, try going to where your osu! is installed to go into the osu! folder, locate the logs folder and upload the contents of the log folder to like google drive or something so we can view your logs. (not just the osu!auth.log. Also make sure to allow access to everyone on your initial log post.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5Yc0LFxjfQjbIBEKpn2OP1IbVNEbUfs/view
this is osu!auth.log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HvWA1qttTjKH66Wp7JnsmhnKtBvDDeix/view
this is update_success.log
I just only find these two logs in my osu folder.
is these useful? qwq