forum

View Storyboard/Video only mode [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nitori
There are lots of nice storyboards and videos that come with the songs in osu. But I can't watch many of them because I'm too busy being focused on playing the game. I'd like a mode (a mod, perhaps) that would take all the notes away and just allow me to watch the storyboard/video with the song for my leisure.

What about just watching a reply or leave no fail on? Sure, these work, but the notes and hitsounds are still there. Maybe I just want to listen to the original song while watching whatever music video comes with it.

How about just finding the video on Youtube and watching it there? Sure, that works for videos, but not storyboards. A lot of storyboards here are original so they don't have their videos online.

Can't you just go into the editor, clear the notes, and watch the video there? That's one solution, but it feels so roundabout. I'd like something simple, simple like the music player that's already there.

I'm pretty sure I explained something wrong, so if you have questions, I can answer them. But anybody else in support of this?
deadbeat
t/49142 <- dupilate
rensen26
Have you find a wayto do so ??
Blushing

rensen26 wrote:

Have you find a wayto do so ??
use the cinema mod. Also dont necropost an 11 year old post.