forum

[Archived] BeatMap finished but Osu says it's not (solved :D)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StooStew
ok so,i just uploaded my first beatmap but for some reason it keeps saying that "the creator still hasnt finished it" even tho i have- sooo how do i change that? (or do i just have to wait till it no longer says that?)

update:figuered it out! :D
SinlessVX
where do you see that?
Topic Starter
StooStew

SinlessVX wrote:

where do you see that?
when you're in a beatmap click "file" at the top left corner of your window,then click "upload beatmap",after clicking it there should be 2 options on the top,the default one being "in progress" and the other one being the "pending" one
hope this helps ya :)
Jason X
I see, you mean this:

Wiki: WIP & Pending
- If you select the option Work in Progress, you will have a note showing:

This is simply to warn players that the map is not yet finished, as the name of this option implies.
- The other option (Pending) is applied to maps that are finished and ready to be modded.
You can change these markers by updating the map and selecting the marker you want to supply in the Beatmap Submission System (BSS) upload screen.

As you have updated your map into pending I assume your problem is solved now.
Topic Starter
StooStew

Jason X wrote:

I see, you mean this:

Wiki: WIP & Pending
- If you select the option Work in Progress, you will have a note showing:

This is simply to warn players that the map is not yet finished, as the name of this option implies.
- The other option (Pending) is applied to maps that are finished and ready to be modded.
You can change these markers by updating the map and selecting the marker you want to supply in the Beatmap Submission System (BSS) upload screen.

As you have updated your map into pending I assume your problem is solved now.
it is! :D