forum

[Archived] Is it possible to use LCD graphic tablet the same way you'd use normal ones?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekochinn
I changed my tablet for a professional drawing one few years ago and since I've been on and off from osu! I was wondering if I could use my KAMVAS Pro 12 the same way I used Wacom Intuos back on the day. As there seem to be issues for me, one of which causes the active area to be too big/small compared to my main screen, making my cursor(tablet) drag behind extremely weirdly as if in slow mo. The other problem is that depending on set up, the cursor either gets stuck in top left corner of my main display or only reaches half way through main display. I tried clone screen set up, stretched and double and neither worked.

As to why I can't just use the tablet display to play: cursor has the same issue, it drags behind and the other reason is because I automatically cover half the screen with my hand, making it impossible to see most of down-right area.

osu! version: Stable 20240123 (latest)
RQkaiju2
- do you have raw input on? a common issue with pen cursors being stuck is with raw input being on.
- re: lcd tablet playthrough, it should be possible, because its similar to touchscreen playstyle.
- check offset for any sluggish issues.
Topic Starter
Nekochinn

RQkaiju2 wrote:

- do you have raw input on? a common issue with pen cursors being stuck is with raw input being on.
- re: lcd tablet playthrough, it should be possible, because its similar to touchscreen playstyle.
- check offset for any sluggish issues.
Sorry for late reply.

I do have raw input on, but that leaves the sluggish cursor issue.
I don't remember if I did something with the offset though, once I feel like torturing myself with it again I will try it, will also play around with active area since my Intuos from back in the day was set to not use the whole area during osu!, so this KAMVAS should be able to be set up that was too.