forum

osu!mania players, what is the worst ranked map you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NerwinFFR
What is the lowest quality, unsynced, most garbage ranked maps you've ever played? (meme maps don't count)
abraker
beatmapsets/382365 this hands down. I feel this one was not checked properly or was rushed

beatmapsets/152065 I remember not liking this one too much, but dont remem what. Need to replay it, but putting it down here anyway
Ska
Lights

Ska wrote:

beatmapsets/400078#mania/992512

y
strong choice.

beatmapsets/92190#mania/259067
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/612842#mania/1293172
beatmapsets/174550#mania/450104

i'm of the opinion that these charts are pretty not-cool.

especially that last one. 178bpm 48th bursts? lame.
RayRaivern
I agree with Lights.

I hate this one the most out of any ranked maps: beatmapsets/174550#mania/450104
[LS]PositoniX
beatmapsets/1025679#mania/2145124
hands down the worst ranked map i have ever seen in my life, not just because im bad at ln but because it's just mapped so poorly and unnecessarily

other horrible maps: beatmapsets/174550#mania/450104
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/349208#mania/770127
beatmapsets/878429#mania/1837187

edit: i take all i said back i was just dogshit when i posted this and couldnt play these maps
Lights

PositoniX wrote:

hands down the worst ranked map i have ever seen in my life, not just because im bad at ln but because it's just mapped so poorly and unnecessarily

other horrible maps: beatmapsets/174550#mania/450104
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/349208#mania/770127
beatmapsets/878429#mania/1837187
that last lein chart is even worse if you play the stepmania version- 16th minedodge between each chord.
Ska
chroma bad? w
ERA Leon
This chart is so bad I can literally play it without the music and get a decent score like this should be in loved definitely not ranked
Topic Starter
NerwinFFR

[-Leon-] wrote:

This chart is so bad I can literally play it without the music and get a decent score like this should be in loved definitely not ranked
I very much agree, that map is shit
-mint-
Monheim
possession and Sore wa Mahiru no Suisei are both top 5 ranked files y'all just have no finger independence :( :(
Furryswan
The feel when people of high social standing in osu come and defense the beatmap, even if someone simply want to reveal maps that he or she hates personally. pfff, I don't like both those who simply insist on sending a map to Loved because they don't like it, or those who just blame and ignore other people's preferences and reject the opinion itself that they don't like it.

beatmapsets/1034608#mania/2204359
beatmapsets/703670
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/847282

and every single one of bangdream, anime, eroge rankmap too, cuz I just don't like those kind of song
HowToPlayLN
Considering the new maps, I personally don't like this beatmapsets/1181237#mania/2462897 (the SVs are not well-executed at all because the mapper uses the Heavy SVs in the small transitions like phrase changes)
but I'm not sure about the entire ranked section yet (I don't like anime jacking which is too much based on consistency)

Possession is fine for me, I don't really like the map that much but at least it has the flow and doing well on repetition of the song
Roasted Chicken
Topic Starter
NerwinFFR

Dubstek wrote:

The feel when people of high social standing in osu come and defense the beatmap, even if someone simply want to reveal maps that he or she hates personally. pfff, I don't like both those who simply insist on sending a map to Loved because they don't like it, or those who just blame and ignore other people's preferences and reject the opinion itself that they don't like it.

beatmapsets/1034608#mania/2204359
beatmapsets/703670
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/847282

and every single one of bangdream, anime, eroge rankmap too, cuz I just don't like those kind of song
Honestly I agree. I hate when people beg for ranked maps to be loved simply because it doesn't appeal to them. The map's status should be up to the nominators.
Lights

Roasted Chicken wrote:

mama maps
beatmapsets/176446#mania/429548
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/532917#mania/1129049
someone has mommy issues...

I'm sorry that was an terrible joke

Also, everything should be ranked regardless of how shitty it is. fight me.

-mint- wrote:

beatmapsets/961186#mania/2012262 this map sucks
In your defense, thats definitely not your shittiest chart. You have one that got converted into an etterna pack Drago released that makes me want to bang my head off of a wall.
Zelzatter Zero

Lights wrote:

Also, everything should be ranked regardless of how shitty it is. fight me.
good luck telling that to the 6-digit in STD community lol
TheScoop_old
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well this one is a classic Tokisawa Nao - BRYNHILDR IN THE DARKNESS -Ver. EJECTED- - Both 4k and 7k diffs

Honorable mentions:
wa. remixed celas - Gin no Kaze - 5k is a bit more redeemable but still terrible
nora2r - VISION
SHK - Identity Part 4
Topic Starter
NerwinFFR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Well this one is a classic Tokisawa Nao - BRYNHILDR IN THE DARKNESS -Ver. EJECTED- - Both 4k and 7k diffs

Honorable mentions:
wa. remixed celas - Gin no Kaze - 5k is a bit more redeemable but still terrible
nora2r - VISION
SHK - Identity Part 4
I'm actually #34 global for Identity pt 4 (MX) and I can confirm that map kinda sucks ngl
bananahira
Every SDVX 4k chart that doesn't handles right the difficulty of a chart, i mean, goes nicely challenged and funny, then on the drop just places lots of random jacks, hard stairs and bursts that doesn't match the actual star rate of the map.
PeteN00b
beatmapsets/1185688#mania/2471417

Makes me wonder what happened here bro
Baguette2Pain
beatmapsets/273355#mania/727203
So far KAC is the worst beatmap ever made in all gamemodes (imo)

Derank a map should be a thing just for this one
-NGNL-