forum

[resolved] how to find beatmaps in folders?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blackberry_1937
i play in a pc for a month now and i have a lot of beatmaps in my pc, lately i bought a new laptop but i cant find the beatmaps folder on my pc, i want to transfer the beatmaps in my laptop, how? is it possible?
Death
Open osu! on your current PC and click the "open osu! folder" button in the options menu. This will open your osu! install folder in your file explorer. Inside the install folder is a Songs folder that contains all of your beatmaps. If you just want to transfer your beatmaps over to your laptop, you can just copy everything from that folder over.

Alternatively, an easier way to transfer everything to your laptop would just be the copy your entire osu! install folder from your old PC to your laptop. This will not only copy your maps, but it will also copy your skins, replays, settings, etc.
Topic Starter
Blackberry_1937
thanks mate appreciate ya :D
jgalpha
I'm using osu!lazer and I can't open the "Songs" folder. Can you guide me through it?
Death

jgalpha wrote:

I'm using osu!lazer and I can't open the "Songs" folder. Can you guide me through it?
osu!lazer does not have a Songs folder like stable does. If you make a new thread detailing what you're trying to do, someone may be able to help you find a solution that works for lazer.
Animefanboyuwu

jgalpha wrote:

dont know if youre still loking for a solution but i found out that if you quick setup in osu Lazer and then press import from osu all youre maps get imported to Lazer so if you have a map pack put it in the normal song folder at the stable osu version and then load all these, and then go to Lazer, settings: quick setup confirm language and ui size and then import all youre stuff this should work as it worked for me, Hope that helps