forum

I'm feeling weird when playing lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FennixWr
so uhh this has been going on for around a week, and just now it's starting to piss me off badly because, i dont know why, whenever i get to any slightly dense part (even if i can actually read it), after around 10 seconds, i start to feel weird. I'ts hard to explain, honestly, but i guess its like im moving upwards, tilting sideways or like im moving further from my screen, but when i quit the song to recover from that weird feeling, i realize i didnt even move an inch from the position i was playing on.
I have no clue to why this is happening, and its driving me crazy, because i cant even play stuff like zen'on at ALL now, and i was JUST starting to get decent at the game again, so uh.. any ideas as of why this happens? i do sleep 7h/day on average and overall have good health, so idk what to do or whats wrong.
pizzaboy
Could be motion sickness I notice that after some sessions a sort of optical illusion happens where everything looks like it's going down maybe thats the cause or maybe you just have some stress going on and whenever you do bad you subconsciously get mad so your joy and anger mix in a weird meh with the strong parts of each emotion sticking out causing that "what the hell?" Feeling
advilraccoon
well the first thing that came to mind is that maybe you're following the notes down with your eyes, idk if you actually are doing that but I know that I get super motion sick when I do that so I just keep my eyes on the combo counter because that stays still and its in the middle of the columns. so if you're following the notes with your eyes id say try keeping your eyes still and see if that helps. but if that's what you're already doing then I got no clue, maybe try and get a skin that's not super bright or maybe try and move your speed down so it's not a jarring?