forum

[resolved] [RESOLVED] osu!lazer tablet area not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
syresai
I have the built-in lazer tablet drivers disabled but when I play, the area is shifted down a bit so I can't access the top of the screen. It works fine in song select.
I think it might be because my second monitor is a bit higher than the other.

Death
Are you also experiencing this issue in osu! stable? If you are not, please report this issue on lazer's GitHub repository if it has not been already.

If this is still present in stable, please try uninstalling those tablet drivers and installing the ones provided by your tablet manufacturer to see if you're also having issues while using those.
Topic Starter
syresai
ok, I reposted it on the GitHub (it's fine on stable)
Topic Starter
syresai
the people on the github aren't helping. they're asking for a video and treating the problem like it's a bug they need to fix when in reality it's just a small problem i have. clearly the page was made for reporting bugs, not asking for help

edit on the problem: it actually does still happen on song select, it's just a bit different for some reason. also, the area is actually completely different, i just couldn't tell because it was slight.
Death
If this is only occurring in lazer, not stable or anywhere else on your PC, then it probably is a bug. Which is why I directed you there in the first place.
Topic Starter
syresai
solution was to turn off high precision mouse. a little embarrassed
My Asuna

syresai wrote:

solution was to turn off high precision mouse. a little embarrassed
well i was searching for a fix i dont believe that that worked lol