forum

[REQ SLOTS FULL] Rynn's Personal Art Thread 💫

posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver
HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
I SEE YOU DREW BOYFRIEND!!!! >:333

but okay real talk, your art is so dang cute!!!! it's so calming to look at aswell... i love your artstyle so much omggggg
you're so good at this for someone who's self taught!

oh also, if you'd like to ask for some characters for me to draw, you can request those in my art thread! i'd like to draw some stuff for you guys <3
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

lostsilver wrote:

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

but okay real talk, your art is so dang cute!!!! it's so calming to look at aswell... i love your artstyle so much omggggg

oh also, if you'd like to ask for some characters for me to draw, you can request those in my art thread! i'd like to draw some stuff for you guys <3
Thank youuuu!!!

Updated OP with a new tip!
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Thank youuuu!!!

Updated OP with a new tip!
no problem! and yea, taking care of yourself as you do art is very important! we need to be sure that our mental state is in check as we go along the path of being an artist, and making sure that you're okay mentally and/or physically is key to being an artist ^^
his everything
the thread presentation is incredible <3333

thanks for the tips btw, it's really helpful ^^
lostsilver
can't wait for when your requests are open :33
his everything

lostsilver wrote:

same!!!!!
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

same!!!!!
Currently planning to open requests, still thinking about it tho :3
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

same!!!!!
okay!!! <33
his everything

lostsilver wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

same!!!!!
okay!!! <33
ALR
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]
updated OP with requests and 2 new artworks :)
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

updated OP with requests and 2 new artworks :)
NICE
Farfocele
Would be interesting if you redrew this! Feel free to choose the style which you think would fit better.
lostsilver
oki!!! lemme think of a request (and also draw a pose ref for it)

okay got it!

can you draw expunged and bandu singing together for me?
here is a ref of the two!
and here is a sketch/pose ref for you to use!
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]
Gonna start working asap~
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

okay!! good luck <333
Farfocele

[ Rynn ] wrote:

alright!
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

GLGL

by the time you will read this, it will be sunday lol
Ymir
I'd like to request a piece!
The character is Ymir, here is some references (let's make her happy for a change)!

Love your style.

his everything

Ymir wrote:

I'd like to request a piece!
The character is Ymir, here is some references (let's make her happy for a change)!

Love your style.

second one with rynn's artstyle would be guud!!
lostsilver
so hyped!!!!!! :33
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Farfocele wrote:

Would be interesting if you redrew this! Feel free to choose the style which you think would fit better.
‼️ WARNING: SHARK IS SLEEPING. DO NOT DISTURB ‼️

did this with style 2 and its fully rendered as promised. Hope you like it!
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

FARFOCELE, PUT THIS AS YOUR PFP
Farfocele

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE
btw for pfp i will need to crop it a lil, hope you don't mind!
his everything

Farfocele wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

AMAZING
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

AWWW
IM SO EXCITED FOR MINEEEEEE
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Farfocele wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

thank youuu<333

lostsilver wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

AWWW
ehhh.. might be in a few days..?
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

AWWW
ehhh.. might be in a few days..?
its alright, i can wait!!!
his everything
what's the queue looking right now?
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Anaxii wrote:

Im quite busy this week, but i think i can start working on stuff from tonight or tomorrow, if not the day after since im planning to skip school that day lol
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Im quite busy this week, but i think i can start working on stuff from tonight or tomorrow, if not the day after since im planning to skip school that day lol
oh nonono you don't have to skip school just for that, we can wait for the week-end don't worry
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

oh nonono you don't have to skip school just for that, we can wait for the week-end don't worry
mhm!! i'll be as patient as i can <333
his everything

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
nahh im skipping school cuz the bus aint going on friday lmao, a huge bus strike is gonna be operating from 1-2 feb in finland (at least thats from the info i got, the city i live in will start the strike at 2nd)
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
nahh im skipping school cuz the bus aint going on friday lmao, a huge bus strike is gonna be operating from 1-2 feb in finland
oh dang
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
nahh im skipping school cuz the bus aint going on friday lmao, a huge bus strike is gonna be operating from 1-2 feb in finland (at least thats from the info i got, the city i live in will start the strike at 2nd)
and it will be too far to get from your home to school?
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
around 1hr by walking
his everything

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
around 1hr by walking
okay 💀💀💀
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]
@lostsilver it looks right you're really excited for your request, so here's a spoiler ^^

let me know if i should fix anything :3

i thought this would be quite challenging for me, but it was actually pretty fun to do this and i got to explore my style even more :)
lostsilver

[ Rynn ] wrote:

@lostsilver it looks right you're really excited for your request, so here's a spoiler ^^

i thought this would be quite challenging for me, but it was actually pretty fun to do this and i got to explore my style even more :)
BHDCJBSCBJCDNJDCJNDCNJDCJNDCNJNJECNJDCNJDCNJD THE BABYYYYCDGUDHBCDHCHBCDBHC HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSHSHEHEHWHSHWHSH

the only thing youll need to fix is that expunged and bandu have a slightly brighter color on their lips and hands! (if you zoom in on their faces youll see it! the palms of their hands specifically btw) but other than that THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEE I AM LEGIT GOING TO CRY JNDCBJDCHJFVHJVDNJ
Topic Starter
[ Rynn ]

lostsilver wrote:

[ Rynn ] wrote:

BHDCJBSCBJCDNJDCJNDCNJDCJNDCNJNJECNJDCNJDCNJD THE BABYYYYCDGUDHBCDHCHBCDBHC HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSHSHEHEHWHSHWHSH

the only thing youll need to fix is that expunged and bandu have a slightly brighter color on their lips and hands! (if you zoom in on their faces youll see it! the palms of their hands specifically btw) but other than that THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEE I AM LEGIT GOING TO CRY JNDCBJDCHJFVHJVDNJ
alright, noted! fixed the color of the mouth and hands:3
show more