forum

can't improve much

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rei et
I have been playing this game for a while, but I don't see much improvement as I would see like 10 months ago, I feel like I've hit a wall, any tips?
Warpzoned
cant really advise you in terms of getting better since "play more" reigns supreme, and you probably already know this, however I can for sure tell you that if you demotivate yourself because of not having a visible increase in skill consequentially it'll be very hard to find mania fun anymore, so compare yourself to your past self maybe a bit less, or really, take a break
UltraBlack
When I feel that I hit a wall be it in 4k or in 7k I just switch and try new things, when I play 7k for a while my 4k skill gets better and vice versa, mostly because it becomes fun again and my motivation gets higher. Try new things in the game dude, being stuck in one thing and not being able to go anywhere can be the worst thing you will find. Just play the game as a whole, you should improve again after sometime as long as you know that you are not the best you can be.
miwiki
Improvement gets slower the more you progress. And even, sometimes improvement gets halted, and you get demotivated, and that's ok. In situations where I don't see improvement for prolonged periods, I tend to have fun with another side of my skill tree (such as accuracy focussed scores). Try to play something you normally don't while you wait. Or stop playing for a bit. 2 to 3 days does the trick for me.

Hope this serves you well.

Remember that you can always improve if you put your mind into it. Keep your head up!! (As long as you're having fun, of course.)