forum

[Archived] Problem with recording osu through obs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ldtty
After the reinstallation of windows there is a problem with screen recording, obs doesn't see the game, and if i capture through a window or screen, there is a static frame. That is, on one monitor during the setup of obs it correctly displays the game (the image is updated), but as soon as I go to osu on the second monitor, the image stops updating, there is only sound (video is recorded). Part of this can be fixed by changing the resolution of the game window, but then the game appears delays, and so not convenient to play. I hope I was able to explain clearly. In obs has already plugged everything that can be, nothing helps. Bandicam copes with the recording, but still there is a stall. Most likely the problem is in osu, because with the same settings obs calmly records other much more demanding games.
Maybe someone has encountered a similar problem? Or is there any assumptions why this happens? If you need, I can throw a video of what is happening on the screen delirium. Thanks in advance :)
SinlessVX
so when you say the image stops updating..
did you actually check if that happens in the finished video?
cuz it might just be obs only

if the video is fucked..

1. try running obs as admin
2. try "capture any fullscreen application" and see if that makes a difference
(i'm assuming "game capture" doesn't work for you)
3. do you have any other recording software running?

if nothing else works try switching to streamlabs obs
Topic Starter
ldtty
Yes, it happens in the finished video, what I see in the preview screen is recorded. I don't have problems with other games, only with osu.
I noticed that if compatibility mode is on, the preview works and the game is recorded as it should, but the ms does not drop below 10. And if compatibility mode is off, then ms +- 1.5, but the video does not work (image stops updating)