forum

Osu skill development

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaShirubs
Ive been playing osu!m for around 3 years now, and yet im only able to play 4 stars max. Is that normal? Does skill development depends on age or Keyboard or smth else?
UltraBlack
For mania I wouldn't day that age matters much, maybe a bit on mindset. I just think you didn't played enough, like, you have 2 days online only. Now, if you were playing offline it is hard for me to have a veredict. Overall, playing 3 years should be more than enough to get into a 3 digits, i myself didn't played 4k for three years. I think you just have to play more シ
Topic Starter
DaShirubs

UltraBlack wrote:

For mania I wouldn't day that age matters much, maybe a bit on mindset. I just think you didn't played enough, like, you have 2 days online only. Now, if you were playing offline it is hard for me to have a veredict. Overall, playing 3 years should be more than enough to get into a 3 digits, i myself didn't played 4k for three years. I think you just have to play more シ
oh ok then, ill try to play more. thanks for the suggestion!
iShanoa
Been playing for 2 years now and I can only clear 3* maps. Some low and easy patterns on 4*s but that's it.
Indomi-chan

DaShirubs wrote:

Ive been playing osu!m for around 3 years now, and yet im only able to play 4 stars max. Is that normal? Does skill development depends on age or Keyboard or smth else?
age doesn't matter, it's just your mindset on how you consistently play it and always pushing limits 1 star above your comfortable star rating (what you're currently comfortable with S-ranking or A-ranking maps)