forum

Holaa! No entiendo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arylain
Espero por el amor que a diosito le tengo que alguien hable español 🙏

No entiendo como usar el editor en osu lazer, me pase quien sabe cuanto intentando hacerle un repeat a un slider y no lo logré

pienso que tal vez aun esta en desarrollo, pero me parece extraño que lo saquen en esas condiciones y no te avisen de que faltan cosas

Muchas gracias, feliz año nuevo!!
- Marco -
I'm sorry i don't know spanish but you pretty much do a slider then from the timeline at the top click and hold the end of the slider and drag to the right and the slider should repeat
Jason X
Also, no habla espanol :o

Arylain wrote:

pienso que tal vez aun esta en desarrollo, pero me parece extraño que lo saquen en esas condiciones y no te avisen de que faltan cosas
The editor is not a top priority, also the reason why maps can't be submitted using lazer.
If you want to make & submit them I suggest using stable, so you don't have to go through the export/import process all the time.

Arylain wrote:

repeat a un slider
Regarding the repeat slider (one of the few words I didn't need a translator for)
I assume it's something lake stable, if you have a slider placed you should be able to drag the end of the slider, so that it reverses. (Also explained in this short video tutorial and pishifats video about the editor) (Both videos in stable editor, but should work the same for repeat sliders.)
(Essentially what marco explained)