forum

[Archived] Cursor stops moving if internet disappears for ~1min and more

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nelfight
Problem details:
So, whenever my internet connection dies for quite some time (I can only suppose minimum time required is when the icon about failing to submit a score should appear for the first time), osu! cursor just stops moving. Buttons still work though. Hell, even mouse buttons are working (for example, if the cursor froze on the bottom-left part of the screen, when the back button is on song selection menu, and I click, it throws me back to main menu, but still no cursor movement). Furthermore, if I press F9 (go to chat menu or whatever that is), where osu! cursor looks like a simple mouse cursor on the desktop, it moves without problems, but should I go back to where osu! cursor reappears (be it going back to menu, or even pressing RMB on someone's account) it doesn't move. Most irritating part is: when Internet connection is back, the cursor won't "revive", so the only way I can "resurrect" it is by restarting the game. Of course, no way to play the game when starting it during the time my Internet is off (felt it the most during the time my Internet provider got hacked and I needed to be offline for a few days).

osu! version: Stable 20231219.2 (latest)
UPD: problem still active (23.07.2024)