forum

[resolved] How to make lazer run on native resolution while having it in a 1600x900 window?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fqre
So basically I play on a 27 inch monitor with 1600x900 because a while ago I decided that large jumps were too hard to follow on a 27 inch. In stable, the setting "render at native resolution" allows me to run osu on native res but also have it in a 1600x900 smaller window that is centered with black bars on the edges. How do I do this in lazer? I need it to play because it effectively changes my area. I also found this on the forums but there was no resolution there either: community/forums/topics/1365594?n=1. I posted it to the reddit but I didn't get any help. I downloaded lazer on 12/19/2023 PST.
Blushing
There should be the screen scaling option and then the resolution option, see if working those in tandem can create the desired affect you want, though running lazer in exclusive full screen is going to give you the best performance.
Topic Starter
fqre
Yep I got it working, thanks for the reply though I should have updated the post.