forum

[resolved] Country problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Duck
Can my country please be changed to Turkey instead of Qatar? I am from Turkey, not Qatar.
Jason X
Help centre / change country flag
The option to change your flag will show up after 4-6 months, it should ne in your settings.
Topic Starter
The Duck
The thing is that I made the account in Qatar, so it must have registered the country as Qatar automatically, but I have a Turkish citizenship and passport. I was living in Qatar, but I am originally from Turkey, can the country still be changed?
Jason X
I'm afraid not, with the current system it only counts the country you're logging in from.
If you were to login from turkey for the duration, it would give you the option to switch to turkey, but otherwise no.

You could use a VPN, but I should point out that forgetting to use the VPN once will reset your progress towards flag change.
Topic Starter
The Duck
I'm currently living in Turkey right now, but when I registered my account I was in Qatar, would it still be possible for my country to be changed to Turkey?
Jason X
Oh I misread I guess, if you are curretly living in turkey then yes, it will count towards the change timer and after a couple months you will get the option to switch your flag to turkey.
Topic Starter
The Duck
Alright then, thank you for helping me!
BlueChinchompa

Jason X wrote:

You could use a VPN, but I should point out that forgetting to use the VPN once will reset your progress towards flag change.

I thought that was banned?