forum

[Archived] Mouse lagging because of HIGH PRIORITY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BrenuhLuhs
Problem details: My computer has a problem that almost every game i play, the game can't be in high priority, if set high priority my mouse start to lag constantly and i won't be able to play, so i need to know how to permanent set osu as normal priority, i've try to on task manager but every time i go play, the game go back to high priority

Video or screenshot showing the problem: No need

osu! version: Stable 20231217.1 (latest)
Blushing
Priority for osu! doesnt really affect anything. If you are having a system wide issue then its best to try and troubleshoot that else where.

You can try scouring the internet as this was the first thing that popped up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-assign-a-higher-priority-to-a/a2d77c55-9515-474f-8c69-aa8c50bb3df9
Topic Starter
BrenuhLuhs
Yeah none of these tutorial work, I've been dealing with this problem for so long, try so many solution but I've never found a definitive solution, every time I have to put the game on normal, some games doesn't even be able to play on normal and I have to set to below normal, but thank you for trying to help me :)