forum

[resolved] Can't Double Tap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yagguso
Problem details: I'm using the XP-Pen Deco tablet and whenever my pen touches the tablet it won't let me double click. I've tried pressing F10 lol. I've tried turning the tablet support on and off. I even tried messing with raw input....put that just made it go to the top left corner. I've looked in the actual deco software to see if there was somewhere I could turn touch click, or something, couldn't find it. Please Help!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20221016.2 (latest)
Death
If F10 isn't working, try Fn + F10 or look for the "Disable mouse buttons in play mode" option in osu!'s settings and enable it.
Topic Starter
Yagguso

Death wrote:

If F10 isn't working, try Fn + F10 or look for the "Disable mouse buttons in play mode" option in osu!'s settings and enable it.
It disables the mouse buttons. It tells me that on the screen. It just doesn't work for the pen touching the tablet.
Death
Can you try toggling the setting in the options menu manually anyway?

Doesn't seem possible otherwise and I think I've seen a single person report in the past that manually toggling the setting worked while F10 did not for whatever reason. It's been several years since that thread though.
Topic Starter
Yagguso

Death wrote:

Can you try toggling the setting in the options menu manually anyway?

Doesn't seem possible otherwise and I think I've seen a single person report in the past that manually toggling the setting worked while F10 did not for whatever reason. It's been several years since that thread though.
I've toggled the setting the options menu as well.
Death
Can you provide a video of this occurring with "Always show key overlay" enabled in the options menu?
Topic Starter
Yagguso
I can't figure out how to upload a video. Is the only way through a link?
- Marco -

Yagguso wrote:

I can't figure out how to upload a video. Is the only way through a link?
yes, upload the file to youtube or on a file hoster and share the video link
Topic Starter
Yagguso
https://youtu.be/Dz36a2AsGIE

When the cursor turns big without touching the buttons, it's when my pen touches the tablet. It just holds the button down.
Death
Can you record some actual gameplay? Where is this affecting you exactly?

I can only see what you're describing happening before you hit the skip button because your mouse keys are still functional up to that point. After the skip period ends everything looks fine, your cursor does not expand a single time without you pressing one of your keyboard keys.
Topic Starter
Yagguso
Well....this is good I suppose. The new update fixed the disable mouse buttons with my tablet somehow. So the problem is fixed now lol. Thanks for helping! Sorry for wasting your time.😅
TheLivingTypo
I am having the exact same issue, but the update hasn't resolved it
Jason X
Please don't post on older threads, they barely get any attention at all.
Instead, make a new post in the Help forum, you can then link to older similar topics as a reference to your problem.
Corne2Plum3
^ This, especially on "Resolved" issues.