forum

[resolved] Local Star Rating Displays as 0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Green Guy 87
Problem details:
After downloading new maps since April 7th, the local star rating for some new maps were displayed as 0.
I have tried to refresh the beatmaps and to redownload the beatmaps that have this problem, but it didn't work.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20220406.3 (latest)
HoosierTransfer

Green Guy 87 wrote:

Problem details:
After downloading new maps since April 7th, the local star rating for some new maps were displayed as 0.
I have tried to refresh the beatmaps and to redownload the beatmaps that have this problem, but it didn't work.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20220406.3 (latest)
it takes some time to calculate the stars if you download a lot of maps. I downloaded 100600 maps a month ago and they are still calculating

also why default skin
Topic Starter
Green Guy 87
I downloaded like 2 to 3 maps at the time, but it is still calculating until now. Also some maps are not effected by this thing.

Also i used default skin for the screenshot since im scared that my other skins may be kinda distracting.
Death
How long have you tried leaving the game open on the song selection screen? I don't think the star ratings will calculate unless you are on that screen.
Topic Starter
Green Guy 87

Death wrote:

How long have you tried leaving the game open on the song selection screen? I don't think the star ratings will calculate unless you are on that screen.
If you meant leaving the game on the background then I have left it there overnight multiple times. However if you meant the song selection screen with the music I haven't left it there.

Edit: The star rating updated now.
GhostFoxIOI
how do u fix this :(
Death

GhostFoxIOI wrote:

how do u fix this :(
Leave the game open on the beatmap selection screen for a while. If after a few hours all of your maps are still displaying as 0 stars, please create a new thread in the main Help forum and post your runtime.log file.