forum

[Archived] Website is suddenly extremely slow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pitapout
Problem details: So, when I go on the website on my main pc, it's slower than a paraplegic turtle (to the point where images or song previews of beatmaps don't load). But when I go somewhere else ( like a friend's house ) it loads fast like it used to (very fast). I've tried multiple browsers and solutions and nothing worked so far.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
Blushing
Well, if it loads super quick at the friends house then I am not sure it is anything osu-web related. Make sure you dont have any VPNs or anything that is connected to your home wifi that can slow it down.

You could try turning your modem/router off for an hour or so and see if it resets and goes back to the way it was.
Enthralling
its weird tho because everything else would load fast and normally like it usually does. Example : Youtube, Twitch, anything.

It just started recently loading really slow for me too, anything osu.ppy.sh related would load extremely slow, id sit there waiting like a solid minute.

Any answers?
Kasen-

Enthralling wrote:

its weird tho because everything else would load fast and normally like it usually does. Example : Youtube, Twitch, anything.

It just started recently loading really slow for me too, anything osu.ppy.sh related would load extremely slow, id sit there waiting like a solid minute.

Any answers?
i have similar problem with you. aside from osu website everything is fine but when i go to osu.ppy.sh it suddenly become very slow idk why..
Jason X
Please don't post on older threads, they barely get any attention at all.
Instead, make a new post in the Help forum, you can then link to older similar topics as a reference to your problem.