Phukiir
Yes yes
JYjy
chong ci!chong ci!chong!
AdrianLazer
AWMRone
🥳🥳🥳
Cra Dow
I'm the 2nd follower on the twitch channel. This will be fun to watch...
I hope a lot of people register.
Milla[Monkey]
My dream come true <3 let's go ! 6K Lover forever <3
QQwiwi2012
GO GO GO
deepyami
OH Jesus
Baguette2Pain
Let's go !!! We need more tournaments on other keymodes !
U1d
^w^
heipizhu
Hype! (Though I can't play 6k at all :( )
[GB]Rush_FTK
Finally , 6k tournament
hzul
letsfuvkingoo
Mechafinch
6k gaming!
Topic Starter
TheFunk
I would like to remind current players that Registrations are ending soon, and some of the players NEED TO JOIN the Discord Server in order to play and get updates on the tournament or they will NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY. Do join if you haven't done it yet!
Cra Dow
Could you update the hours and dates of the schedule section of this thread post (if they are being streamed)?

I've watched the VOD and love the this golden orange skin that is used for streaming.
Topic Starter
TheFunk

Cra Dow wrote:

Could you update the hours and dates of the schedule section of this thread post (if they are being streamed)?

I've watched the VOD and love the this golden orange skin that is used for streaming.
All the Mappool showcases aren't at a fixed time so you'll have to join the Discord Server to stay updated to the timings of the showcase. Alternatively, you can follow the Twitch channel and turn on your notifications to stay updated on the latest streams!
Cra Dow

TheFunk wrote:

Cra Dow wrote:

All the Mappool showcases aren't at a fixed time so you'll have to join the Discord Server to stay updated to the timings of the showcase. Alternatively, you can follow the Twitch channel and turn on your notifications to stay updated on the latest streams!
I already followed the twitch but kind of missed it...
Topic Starter
TheFunk
Congrats to the final podium standings!

6KAST Podium Standing
1st: yz1155
2nd: LostCool
3rd: VanWilder
4th: - Kura -
5th - 6th: UmmmMrMoo, Watch01

With that, the 6K Autumn Showdown Tournament has come to a close. Thanks for tuning in, see you next time!