forum

How does my friend upload his beatmap difficulty and my difficulty in one song with 2 difficutlties?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blex
My friend Mapped a difficulty and shared his beatmap file with me, I created a new difficulty and mapped it and went to File > Export Package and sent it to him along with the image for my background on my difficulty. How does he upload the beat map with his difficulty and my difficulty, but while also giving me credit for mapping the difficulty that I mapped?

Here's an example of when I did the same thing with my other friend. beatmapsets/2070994#osu/4340475 when you click on my difficulty it says "Mapped by BlexOSU( which is me)". I cant contact this friend that uploaded my difficulty successfully for a week because he is on vacation. But I'd like to be able to have my new friend upload my difficulty and his difficulty, with credit given to me on my difficulty. Haven't found anything on google or youtube. Anything helps!
Zelzatter Zero
In the editor, go to File --> Open Song Folder. Any file you can see wuth the .osu extension will be all you really need to add a difficulty to your own set (and vice versa, giving your difficulty to the mapset host), given both of you guys are mapping in the same set.

For the credit thingy, on your maps' page in web, go to Discussion tab, scroll down a lil bit and you can see the Difficulty Owner button. From there you can adjust which user is for which diff.
Topic Starter
Blex

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

In the editor, go to File --> Open Song Folder. Any file you can see wuth the .osu extension will be all you really need to add a difficulty to your own set (and vice versa, giving your difficulty to the mapset host), given both of you guys are mapping in the same set.

For the credit thingy, on your maps' page in web, go to Discussion tab, scroll down a lil bit and you can see the Difficulty Owner button. From there you can adjust which user is for which diff.
dude you are the man! You deserve to have your pillow nice and cold when you lay on it for the rest of your life! :p THANKS!
semaphore
Off topic but that type of profile picture takes me back to...

damn 10 years ago already

:/
Topic Starter
Blex

semaphore wrote:

Off topic but that type of profile picture takes me back to...

damn 10 years ago already

:/
i made it in 2012 :'( havent changed it since! definitely a throwback for sure!
Gsun

BlexOSU wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

dude you are the man! You deserve to have your pillow nice and cold when you lay on it for the rest of your life! :p THANKS!
Interesting lol.