forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SaphyreTheLemon
Hello, fellow osu! players! This is my first post here on the forums, despite playing for four years now.

Feel free to call me Lemonz, Blue, Moon, or Saphyre.

I'm 21, I like pretty much all types of music to some extent, and I plan on getting into content creation as a hobby.

I do play other games like DJMax Respect V, Project Diva, Muse Dash, and I even play FNF on rare occasions, as well as some other games like Terraria, Splatoon, Rocket League, and some fighters like Guilty Gear, Granblue, etc.

I can't really remember exactly how I discovered the game, but it was pretty much just me seeing cool plays on YouTube every now and then, which made me decide to start playing back in 2019 (plus rhythm games are a combination of two of my favorite things in existence: music and video games). I've been on and off up until a couple of months ago, when I started playing seriously.

I play both Stable and Lazer but I've recently switched to mainly Lazer due to recent lag issues that popped up in Stable for me, plus Lazer has mods like Muted, and it overall just feels nicer to play and ranked is supposedly planned to release by the end of the year so I might as well get used to it. I kinda want to be a Hidden and Muted player since I seem to play pretty well with both mods, so I'm aiming to be the best at that as I can be.

The modes I mainly play are Standard and 4 Key Mania, but I do want to learn 6 Key and even play Taiko eventually.
As for my skill level in standard, I'm around 4 to 5 stars, and I just recently passed my first two 6 star maps. Sadly, I'm only around 2 to 3 stars on Mania.

Like I said earlier, I'm mainly on Lazer, but I can play stable if needed. My timezone is US eastern, so if anyone wants to play with me especially anywhere after 7 pm Tuesday through Saturday and pretty much all day during Sunday and Monday, feel free to add me or exchange discords since having people to play with can make the game more fun than it already is and help boost motivation by having rivals and such to play with.
Wimpy Cursed
DJMax Respect V and RL go hard

anyway welcome to the osu! forums. I wouldn't mind adding you to play some multi on either std or mania
vi_xlt
you're actually really fucking based

welcome to OT
Aya_f
Hi! SaphyreTheLemon!
I hope you enjoy this game!
Finn69
Hi SaphyreTheLemon! Hope you doing good and like playing osu. Im looking friends too. LoL