forum

[resolved] Beatmap difficulty calculation is running in the background.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
recxze
Problem details
Beatmap difficulty calculation is running in the background.
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

I have a problem since this morning I get a massage at the bottom of my screen where it says "Beatmap difficulty calculation is running in the background." I tried to deinstall osu and install it back, I added all maps that I have and now I have over 1600 below 1 star maps when I go on any map that is below 1 star it is 0 star local, can somebody help me to fix this problem?

osu! version: Stable 20221016.2 (latest)
Death
Leave the game open on the song selection screen for a while and it should eventually go away.

If it's been a few hours and you still have 1600 beatmaps that haven't been calculated, please post the "runtime.log" file from the Logs folder in your osu! install directory.
Topic Starter
recxze

Death wrote:

Leave the game open on the song selection screen for a while and it should eventually go away.

If it's been a few hours and you still have 1600 beatmaps that haven't been calculated, please post the "runtime.log" file from the Logs folder in your osu! install directory.
It fixed already
Senpai Tenshi
im having this problem and I felt my game open on the song selection page for over 24hrs and its still messed up
Jason X

Senpai Tenshi wrote:

im having this problem and I felt my game open on the song selection page for over 24hrs and its still messed up
Please make a new thread in the Help forum about this, instead of replying to older posts, those older ones barely get any attention.

When making the new thread, please also post the runtime.log, as Death mention in the post above

Death wrote: