forum

[Archived] My game breaks after I alt tab

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DreamCado
After I alt tab and later tab back in my game will bug out at a random point while playing the map, as if its tabbing back in, despite me already having tabbed back in. This is annoying, especially while playing multiplayer where I have to alt tab to download the map and then I randomly bug out and lose combo because of the screen glitching. I'm playing on fullscreen and the only setting that might be a problem is I have the "Minimise on alt-tab during fullscreen" turned off because I like it that way personally, if there's any fixes for this that would be perfect, its just really annoying and makes me break combo at the start of every game.

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
Blushing
Do you have something running in the background that may make your OS think that you are tabbing out or is taking priority in screen time over osu!?
Topic Starter
DreamCado
I don't believe so, I only keep the game i'm playing on that monitor.
-TT-_old
I have a similar issue. After tabbing out of the game the first map played is going to glitch the moment the first circle renders (spinners don't cause it). It doesn't happen in compatibility mode or borderless.
Akebana Yukio
I also have a similar issue