forum

My keyboard suck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SKC56

The map: beatmapsets/546168#mania/1156962

The KB: Tecware Phantom 104

This is what 62.5Hz scan rate looks like. It's advertised with 1000Hz polling rate.
Although it sounds awesome with insane durability, it absolutely suck for VSRGs.

Dementedjet
That’s a good question. According to some reviews, the Tecware Phantom 104 keyboard has a default polling rate of 125 Hz, which means it sends a signal to the computer every 8 milliseconds. However, you can change the polling rate to 250 Hz, 500 Hz, or 1000 Hz using the software driver. The higher the polling rate, the faster the keyboard responds, but also the more CPU resources it consumes. Some users have reported that increasing the polling rate to 1000 Hz causes more typing errors due to accidental keystrokes being registered. Therefore, you may want to experiment with different polling rates to find the optimal balance between speed and accuracy for your keyboard. I hope this helps. 😊

I stg Bing is a lifesaver sometimes

It could be wrong tho, so do your research
Topic Starter
SKC56

jrjin228 wrote:

That’s a good question. According to some reviews, the Tecware Phantom 104 keyboard has a default polling rate of 125 Hz, which means it sends a signal to the computer every 8 milliseconds. However, you can change the polling rate to 250 Hz, 500 Hz, or 1000 Hz using the software driver. The higher the polling rate, the faster the keyboard responds, but also the more CPU resources it consumes. Some users have reported that increasing the polling rate to 1000 Hz causes more typing errors due to accidental keystrokes being registered. Therefore, you may want to experiment with different polling rates to find the optimal balance between speed and accuracy for your keyboard. I hope this helps. 😊

I stg Bing is a lifesaver sometimes

It could be wrong tho, so do your research
It's in 1000Hz mode in software settings, doesn't have any difference between 125 - 1000 apparently.