forum

[resolved] A setting to replace skimpy images and anime with something basic?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Shoga-
tl:dr so to the point, haven't played the game in a while, the game has a lot of skimpy images and/or anime images, how do i turn them off to some basic background? I would primarily play instrumentals, electronic music, if music with moderate images and singing.

- - -
Hello folks, it been a few years since i was able to enjoy this game, i actually incorporated it into a routine because i was a writer and loved developing the quality of my penmanship, and found that as i advanced in stars in this game, the speed, quality and accuracy of my writing went through the roof. The ability to take an idea in my mind and get it onto paper really quickly escalated a lot, and it was wonderful. Though everything i had that mattered was stolen. I had 1000 songs on my main laptop 3 years ago, and it's all gone. Though things are stabilizing in my life now, and i would like to begin practising this game again for the reflexes it brings to near everything else.

I don't know if theres a way to try and get those 1000+ songs from 3 years ago back.
Ryu Sei
You can either try using full (100%) background dim and disable dim change during breaks, or replace every single of these images with solid black color. There should be a tool to automate that, but I forgot where.
aquatc
if you're asking about the backgrounds that appear in the main menu, go to settings and look up "Seasonal backgrounds" in the graphics section and change it to "Never"
Topic Starter
-Shoga-
That seems to of done a major part of it, thank you both.