forum

MASSIVE pinky problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kyid
Hello, about 5 months ago I had a really big problem with my left hand middle finger (or so I thought) . I just suddenly couldn't control my hand like i used to. Whenever a fast stream comes it just has a seizure and i cant control it. That problem got me demotivated and led me to eventually quit mania for a while.

So recently I started to get motivated again and hopped on mania. While trying to de-rust(about 4 days) , I found that I still couldn't control my left hand very well. So I played a replay and tried tapping to the replay. I observed my left hand and found out that when I tap, my pinky goes crazy and just stretches out of control, making my whole hand go crazy in the process. So I tried curling my pinky. And when I did, I could control my left hand again... :O. It was like a weight lifted off my hand when i curled my pinky. Now the problem is that when it gets fast, it uncurls itself and my left hand goes out of control again.

Any tips on how I should control my pinky?

(Sorry for bad grammar)
pofnkul
If it’s uncurling uncontrollably the map might be too hard for you to play comfortably
bagjettka
my pinky did that too, it stopped when i started playing 7k 😔
Kasen-
well i think you should try to be relax as possible, try to make yourself comfortable while playing the game
Hoshimegu Mio

bagjettka wrote:

my pinky did that too, it stopped when i started playing 7k 😔
Yes the pinky doesn’t get to move that much in 7K.
Topic Starter
kyid
Thanks for the tips!!!

I also played around with using my ring finger... using ring index feels way comfortable and allows me to actually alternate and stream with my left hand. The downside of ring index is that i can't jack for sheeeet.

Should i stick to curling my pinky and using middle index or switch to ring index?
pofnkul
if ring index is more comfortable for you to trill with you should probably just jack with ur wrists and switch to ring index