forum

I need someone to help me!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThePodrax54
I was mapping a song and i finished the first difficulty and i also put a video in the background but then i wanted to put the cover image for the map that appears in the menu of selecting the song to play but i didnt found where i should put the image to appear there. If someone could help me pls!
- Marco -
While on the editor, drag the image you want it to set as your background image on the editor
Topic Starter
ThePodrax54

- Marco - wrote:

While on the editor, drag the image you want it to set as your background image on the editor
I do have a background that is the musical video but i dont know how to put this thing that appears between the name of the song

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/764178700383289344-1141016336575770695-image.png
RatCoffee
When we say "background" we mean specifically a still image, separate from the video, that will stay as the main image if there is no video. Since there's an option to download without video, you need something to replace it if someone decides to download without video. That still image will be the background when there is no video, but when you add the image it will also create that mini thumbnail you're talking about
Zelzatter Zero
videos can't and will never be used as the background image. Choose an actual image file for that instead.

you can screenshot the frame you want from the video as a workaround.
Topic Starter
ThePodrax54
Ok thank you to all now i understood hope i can those map rated!