forum

Editor coordinates?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WhateverComic07
Is there a ways to change the editor coordinates? I have two specific questions.

1. Is there a way to make the y-axis not inverted?

2. Is there a way to display the coordinates as polar coordinates instead of cartesian coordinates? (An angle and a length from the origin rather than a set horizontal and vertical distance)
lewski
no
kekemama645
Hi, I'm not familiar with the osu editor but I will try to answer your questions.

I don't think so. The osu editor doesn't have a built-in option to change the y-axis orientation.

2. Is there a way to display the coordinates as polar coordinates instead of Cartesian coordinates?

Not that I know, the osu editor uses Cartesian coordinates, which is the x and y, to represent positions on the screen, and there isn't a feature for this to switch to polar coordinates, which is angle and length from the origin. This change would need alot of modifications to the main mechanics of the core osu editor.
Justmap

no, but you can break the game with your sliders like this one: https://youtu.be/edotqxG-3So?t=35

2. Is there a way to display the coordinates as polar coordinates instead of cartesian coordinates? (An angle and a length from the origin rather than a set horizontal and vertical distance)

Nope, there's nothing. Off-topic relation I can have is Lazer's distance snap