forum

What games do you guys play when your bored with osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
his everything

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Play TF2 smarty
One day
NOW!!!

ONE DAY!!!!!!!!

Okay, let's play together one day
One day ^^
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I mean there're more things like multiple crimes against children, awful workplace culture, bad management, etc. Take your pick.
ughhhhhh stomeehks. why don't you understand the word "fun"
There's nothing fun in that game. Most of the "games" there are designed to extract robux from children so the game devs could fuel their pockets.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I mean there're more things like multiple crimes against children, awful workplace culture, bad management, etc. Take your pick.
ughhhhhh stomeehks. why don't you understand the word "fun"
There's nothing fun in that game. Most of the "games" there are designed to extract robux from children so the game devs could fuel their pockets.
Well yeah, it's kinda right. But i never had bought robux ever (alright that's a lie)
Stomiks
I inherited my brother's account and used all of the 21 robux made collecting tix it a cake creating game. And I later got permabanned because I kept saying fuck in multiple server games and leaving immediately.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

I inherited my brother's account and used all of the 21 robux made collecting tix it a cake creating game. And I later got permabanned because I kept saying fuck in multiple server games and leaving immediately.
lmaoooo. but tbh even though i started playing roblox in 2016, ive never seen or experienced using tix ever.
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

lmaoooo. but tbh even though i started playing roblox in 2016, ive never seen or experienced using tix ever.
tix was the best thing that ever happened to roblox. You used to get them regurlarly and can convert them to robux but roblox saw it wasn't making them money and completely axed it. I can definitely say that was the worst thing roblox has done, nevermind the various unethical practices they did.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

tix was the best thing that ever happened to roblox. You used to get them regurlarly and can convert them to robux but roblox saw it wasn't making them money and completely axed it. I can definitely say that was the worst thing roblox has done, nevermind the various unethical practices they did.
man, this is where roblox slowly started to get greedy :(
Stomiks
I'd rather play Rabi Ribi when I'm bored with osu
Rezq Gokou
I'd rather play TF2
Stomiks
That's just Rabi Ribi but in 3D
his everything
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
Novoids
ok I play Splatoon 3 now
his everything

Novoids wrote:

ok I play Splatoon 3 now
I still live in the era when Splatoon 2 was a thing...
UPR
Uhh something something Grand strategy.
DannyWanny13
Pokemon Legends: Arceus
his everything

DannyWanny13 wrote:

Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Pokemon fan
karagianniss
Valorant
his everything
Tomorrow it's going to be TF2