forum

[resolved] Cant add image in bio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vantre
Ive tried every way possible to add a normal image from imgur on my bio, used every combination of [img] and [url] and it still doesnt work no matter what i do
it only works when i use imgbb and it looks awful because it resizes the picture to like idk 60% of space on the bio width
so is there a normal way to display a picture in your bio that works and doesnt resize the picture?
- Marco -
Topic Starter
Vantre

- Marco - wrote:

https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/10195
so the osu bbcode wiki is outdated
what a fantastic game
Ryu Sei
It's not outdated. If you use Imgur, it's unfortunate because Imgur has stricter rate limit (i.e how many times an image can be downloaded outside from the web). You should try using other image hosting service.
Death

Ryu Sei wrote:

It's not outdated. If you use Imgur, it's unfortunate because Imgur has stricter rate limit (i.e how many times an image can be downloaded outside from the web). You should try using other image hosting service.
The BBCode wiki explicitly lists imgur as an example because it used to be an extremely popular/common choice. Pretty sure that's what they were referring to.

Vantre wrote:

so the osu bbcode wiki is outdated
what a fantastic game
You're more than welcome to make a change to the page yourself, anyone can edit the wiki. Otherwise, just give it some time. The issue with imgur is like 5 days old...
Donut Kitty
it also didn't work for me but i found linkpicture which seems to work on my profile