forum

DOUBT ABOUT THE MAPPING

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Juan Da xd
Hello, good evening, I come here because I would like someone to help me with a question I have, I am making a map but I would like to know how I can make the hitcircles centered, an example that comes to mind at the moment is the map of A FOOL MOON NIGHT in which the hitcircles can be centered (one over the other) and I have tried to do the same but I have no idea how to do it... Could you help me with that please?
RatCoffee
- Enter "Song Setup" (either the grey tab near the top that says that, or the F4 key on your keyboard)
- Go to the "Advanced" tab
- Adjust the slider that says "Stack Leniency" to the left
- The circles should be "centered" as you say. If they still aren't, drag one to be on top of the other and it should center itself.

Sometimes mappers use the words "perfectly overlapping" instead of "centered" to describe the thing you're talking about
When the circles refuse to be perfectly centered, that's "stacking."
The further to the left that setting is, the faster a rhythm can be and still be "centered"/"perfectly overlapping". The further to the right, it makes it more likely for slow rhythms to be "stacking"
Topic Starter
Juan Da xd

MagicDragon wrote:

- Enter "Song Setup" (either the grey tab near the top that says that, or the F4 key on your keyboard)
- Go to the "Advanced" tab
- Adjust the slider that says "Stack Leniency" to the left
- The circles should be "centered" as you say. If they still aren't, drag one to be on top of the other and it should center itself.

Sometimes mappers use the words "perfectly overlapping" instead of "centered" to describe the thing you're talking about
When the circles refuse to be perfectly centered, that's "stacking."
The further to the left that setting is, the faster a rhythm can be and still be "centered"/"perfectly overlapping". The further to the right, it makes it more likely for slow rhythms to be "stacking"
Ty i love u
your help helped me a lot