forum

[Archived] Cant install Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlueberryBeates
Problem details: when I run the installer it simply stops at 1 second and shows this error

Video or screenshot showing the problem:https://imgur.com/a/Bgl7s4H
- Marco -
Topic Starter
BlueberryBeates

- Marco - wrote:

Try Repairing the .net framework or/and Downloading the latest version of the .net framework
hello, I first tried to repair it but it did not work then i installed the .NET Framework 4.8.1 but it did not change anything any other fixes?
Zelzatter Zero
Try updating your OS and restart your PC.
Topic Starter
BlueberryBeates

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Try updating your OS and restart your PC.
hello, i updated them yesterday, still no fix
Zelzatter Zero
maybe you can try this one out (the second one since you already restart your PC):

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Restart your computer. If it doesn't help, Create an osu! folder in the location you want the game installed (don't skip this step). Move "osu!install.exe" into that folder, rename the file to "osu!.exe", and run it. Make sure you have file extensions enabled in Windows so you don't accidently name it something like osu!.exe.exe.
Topic Starter
BlueberryBeates

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

maybe you can try this one out (the second one since you already restart your PC):

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Restart your computer. If it doesn't help, Create an osu! folder in the location you want the game installed (don't skip this step). Move "osu!install.exe" into that folder, rename the file to "osu!.exe", and run it. Make sure you have file extensions enabled in Windows so you don't accidently name it something like osu!.exe.exe.
hello, when i do this it tells me the file does not exist...