forum

How many hours of Osu!Mania should I play each day?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shxdowsk8r_osu
How many hours of Osu!Mania should I play each day if I want to improve at the game? At the moment, I play 1/2-1 hour each day.
iShanoa
Sounds about right without breaks. If you wanna play much longer, you will need to take a break from time to time. This is just my opinion though, as I have low stamina so at around 15-30 mins of playthrough on hard maps(my skill level) I'm already exhausted as fk.
Stomiks
Yeah that's pretty much good. I personally believe you shouldn't play for more than 3 hours since it'll pretty much be diminishing returns so watch out for that
Wimpy Cursed
Sounds right to me, just don't overdo it
_Reset
seems fine enough to me try not to go overboard tho
l-_-l
Usually depends on the person but 1/2 - 1 hour per day is good enough
midgy
26hrs a day minimum
Gamesnake7

midgy wrote:

26hrs a day minimum
You sure it's not 50?
UltraBlack
Look, i once heard by a geometry dash pro player that your mind will only remind ariund 1-2 hours kf the things you do so i would trully recommend playing for pushs for 1 and a half hours or 2 hours, thats what i do usually. You can still play easier things after it but it wont change much things
midgy

Gamesnake7 wrote:

midgy wrote:

26hrs a day minimum
You sure it's not 50?
ideally yes but bare minimum is 26.

actual serious answer is the best way would be to do light exercise (like jumping jacks or jogging) for like 10-20 and then play for 2hrs then take a break for like 30mins and then play again for like an hr
cozyin
(This is personal preference)
Just play until you get bored for the day. Don't stick to a schedule as it will only wear you out. Improvement is quickest when you're having fun.
Stickman92
40 hours a day just like Lingling
15C

Stickman92 wrote:

mm yes 40 hours a day
rei et
don't ask me 💀
(i used to play more than 6-8 hours per day but i'm now playing 1-2 hours of etterna, much more healthier i'd say)
Hoshimegu Mio

Stickman92 wrote:

r/lingling40hrs