forum

NotShinta - Aha!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby
I will bubble this the moment it hits pending if it ever does. Just saying.
wmfchris

fanzhen0019 wrote:

ahahaha
蛤蛤蛤蛤
Aria

LKs wrote:

我姥姥说
你干嘛我一过来你就弄一人跪着那乱七八糟的 hou寒碜的
digiaria
Tenshi-nyan
Seriously, spend your time on better stuff.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

what you said is really true. i'll finish this http://osu.ppy.sh/s/32898 on time.
loveFantasy
8-)
SoulPrism
aha!
_Kiva
8-) y so good
Eirene

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

this is more important than mapping anything else...
w/e... you may like to play this type of map ~.~
Lunah_old

Decay wrote:

amazing
Pokie
:o
NotShinta
Hello.

Goodbye.

PS. It's fucking aha?, emphasis on the ?
Natteke
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kanpakyin
阿哈哈哈和.
Faust
AAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STAR
-kevincela-
OMG YEAAAAAH
Taking third slot if it's ok D:
senaya
hide your kids, hide your wife..
OzzyOzrock
just making sure, I have slot 2 right?
Mantis
;)
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

OzzyOzrock wrote:

just making sure, I have slot 2 right?
no. you could have part 4 if you want, part 2 belongs to Aria.
treat those hitsounds seriously and do your best.

@NotShinta: fixed. thanks for understanding, in fact you're kinda innocent in this weird event.
OzzyOzrock
I'll take 4 I guess then lol

and yeah, I like these hitsounds ww
Megurine Luka
:)
Shiirn
Slot 3 open? =3
Gonzvlo
At least it's mapped decently...

This will just create more drama within the community... Things like this won't get you anywhere, natsume :<
Mismagius
Can I map like any part of this that's free? I'm in my trolling mood ~
KRZY
A♂h♂a
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
@Shiirn: -kevincela- claimed the 3rd part so you can't take that unless he quit. but you can make guest diff if you want.

@Gonzvlo: Have you checked the statement? What do you think of that? I'm pretty sure we need better MAT/BAT much more than a better rule (and tbh, i'm not sure if it's "better", it's being discussed in a close community, and will force on all mappers? huh?)

@Blue Dragon: guest diff is a nice choice, it's not for ranked, but to show how weird could a rankable map is.
Gonzvlo

NatsumeRin wrote:

@Gonzvlo: Have you checked the statement? What do you think of that? I'm pretty sure we need better MAT/BAT much more than a better rule (and tbh, i'm not sure if it's "better", it's being discussed in a close community, and will force on all mappers? huh?)
I did. Let me give you an advice, if you have a problem with the MAT/BATs then take it to PMs with the Community Manager or Admins.

After some important revisions to the criteria, discussion will be reopened to all users.
You will be able to discuss the rules/guidelines as much as you want, this is just one step of the process. If you want to get things done then be patient.

I won't reply anymore because this is not the place to discuss such things, good luck.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
I did. Let me give you an advice, if you have a problem with the MAT/BATs then take it to PMs with the Community Manager or Admins.
This surely won't solve anything, dear Gonzvlo. No one like to do things that may be dangerous to their positions.

After some important revisions to the criteria, discussion will be reopened to all users.
let's see if it will happen.

I won't reply anymore because this is not the place to discuss such things, good luck.
true. we will surely get things better if everyone is doing their work well. good luck.
dNextGen
lame as fuck
Mismagius
I'll finish it later.

In case you don't understand what the heck is wrong with the map, I'm trying to break (almost) every rule.

Download: NotShinta - Aha (NatsumeRin) [Rules].osu
lepidopodus

Gonzvlo wrote:

Well at least I tried this to BAT when my very first ranked Taiko map is modified wrongly and ranked by BAT, response was something like 'I don't know much about Taiko, and so what?' Also I once pointed out something unrankably wrong in BAT-made Taiko diff that was just ranked and the response was something like 'lol so what? what are you'. Who dares sending their problems to BATs if they act like this.

At least these days BATs become more reasonable, but in that time I protested BAT a lot, but all I gain was bunch of ridicules.
--------
lol I hope I didn't flame this. Anyway here's a star.
-kevincela-
Ok,I finished my part :D

Here's the .osu
If my part has some problems,just call me!

Download: NotShinta - Aha (NatsumeRin) [Deep Dark Fantasy].osu
LKs
Download: NotShinta - Aha (NatsumeRin) [Catch The B].osu
我不行了 就这样吧..到时候kick了我就好
Lunah_old

dNextGen wrote:

lame as fuck
srsly
Louis Cyphre
spboxer3
無須多說~射顆星就對了
EnakoRin
(我在想这图rank之后,要不要肛#1
Gomo Psivarh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHa!
show more