Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
Title Change
ignorethis
I've already finished half of the game the time you post this thread

One thing makes me want to laugh is that you can hurt Bowser by stomping on his fist? :D
lukewarmholiday
they made a 3rd?

as long as its better than the 2nd
Ashura43
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
m980
Let's wait for IgnoreThis to reply :D
YoshiKart
Darn you m980 for reserving all the M&L3 songs. D: :P

I gotta get this game soooooon.

m980 : Fixed
ignorethis
well since m980 hopes me to reply then...

MLRPG 3 is way better than MLRPG 2... in some way. For example, touch screen feature is used much more than MLRPG 2. (Know that the only place you use your stylus in MLRPG 2 is in Star Shrine to remove the dirty spots on the paper) For example, Bowser's special attacks all use stylus to operate; Jigsaw puzzle appeared later in the game; A few battles need you to turn your DS and control Big Bowser to destroy a few specific enemies, etc etc. And, Mario and Luigi sometimes appear inside Bowser(usually they are needed to play small games to boost up Bowser's Power or revive him; While they appear outside Bowser it's just regular MLRPG, this is very creative.

Uhh... About some disappointment... There are a few. Like this time some tasks that need you to explore the whole region to collect some pieces are really annoying and time consuming, which I don't think they are fun.

Overall, you shouldn't miss this game and I think it's at least at the standard of MLRPG 1, so it won't diappoint you!
K2J
There are two criteria to be better than ML2:

* Have a story
* Have an overworld instead of a series of rooms connected by portals

Does ML3 satisfy these things?
ignorethis
They satisfy the criteria... in some ways.

1. They did put some kind of story in the game

2. It has got an "overworld" but it's not accessible because it's on the top screen.
Atmey
DOES it have the epic passport pic? :roll:
ignorethis
Guys, I beated the game fifteen minutes before I post this thread.

small spoilers warning.
The final boss is relatively easy, because the two forms of it has only got 6 attacking ways... 3 for each! So it'll be incredibly easy if you can find out how they are working, and you are halfway done with the boss.

(I beat the game with higher defense and HP. Mario and Luigi's HP are both above 250, and Bowser's defense is 410. Lv: ~3 28s)