forum

[Archived] How to browse beatmap listing by page?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BramJe
Problem details:
I usually browse beatmap listing (the one in the website) from newest to oldest. With the current implementation of infinite scrolling, I need to scroll a lot to continue browsing where i left off. My previous solution is to browse the beatmap listing using the old website, but it is read-only right now. Is there any way to browse the beatmap listing by page? Or maybe a way to continue where i left off?

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Death
It is possible to search for beatmaps before or after a specific date, so if you're just scrolling from newest to oldest that could be a potential workaround. Unfortunately I don't think this is possible otherwise.

You can search before ranked before a certain date by using a query like:
ranked<=2020-12-31

If you want to search by creation date, use "created" instead of "ranked".
Topic Starter
BramJe
Thanks Death, it works pretty well for my usage. Is there any documentation page I could refer to regarding search terms? The one I found did not mention that feature, https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/en/Client/Interface#search.

Hopefully there is some changes to beatmap listing browsing experience next time. The infinite scrolling is not really suitable for browsing archival content IMO.