forum

[resolved] left click delay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Twuxis
Hi, for some reason everytime i start tapping fast like burst, streams, etc. the keys seem to not register properly or just late and i hit only 50 or miss. I have offset set at 0ms and ingame it says i have 2.3ms. I have also tried changing keys and reinstalled the game but nothing helped. I was thinking maybe its cus of my keyboard but everything outside the game is fine.

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Death
Do you have a video of this or something?

It's pretty difficult to give any advice here when it's possible you're simply hitting too slowly, which based on your description, seems plausible.
Topic Starter
Twuxis
Is this proof good enough https://www.linkpicture.com/q/rh3i.png ? I know I am not slow at hitting and I am aiming properly. I have also noticed its only doing left key. I have also tested like 5 different keys, but its always the left click. I tested both keys with the same finger on the same map and the right click is okay, but the left click is like with big delay. I hope that makes sence

edit: I have found the problem. Just pressed f10 to disable mouse buttons. My tablet just had problem with it somehow I guess.