forum

[resolved] TIME OUT PROBLEM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RaYZoO
Problem details:when i log in it cannot Connect to bancho i checked the ping it says request timed out but my internet is good i can play other online games fine

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
C:\Windows\system32>ping -t osu.ppy.sh
Pinging osu.ppy.sh [104.22.74.180] with 32 bytes of data: Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. lequest timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out.

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Blushing
Have you tried restarting your modem/router?

If that doesn't work, please switch your release stream to Cutting Edge in the options menu and let the update download. When it's done the game should prompt you to restart. After you restart, try to log in. If it's still not letting you connect, please post the "network.log" from your osu!\Logs folder.
Topic Starter
RaYZoO

Blushing wrote:

Have you tried restarting your modem/router?

If that doesn't work, please switch your release stream to Cutting Edge in the options menu and let the update download. When it's done the game should prompt you to restart. After you restart, try to log in. If it's still not letting you connect, please post the "network.log" from your osu!\Logs folder.
THX IT WORKED <3