forum

hello guys can you help me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leledorf
this is my first beatmap so i just need any kind of advice to make this beatmap as good as possible, and also i have an issue with hitsounds, if i play the map in dt the hitsounds are on double speed as well.
Thank you guys in advance!

this is the beatmap:
beatmapsets/2004597#osu/4168818
lewski

Kuga7 wrote:

if i play the map in dt the hitsounds are on double speed as well.
disable "Samples match playback rate" under Song Setup > Audio

Topic Starter
Leledorf

lewski wrote:

disable "Samples match playback rate" under Song Setup > Audio
thank you so much i was struggling to find the cause, and overall you think is timed at least decently?
Jason X
If you need feedback for your map head over to the Modding Queues, also be sure to read How to use Modding Queues.

This forum is not meant for feedback as highlighted in the rules for this forum.

Regarding your timing

Kuga7 wrote:

you think is timed at least decently?
The timing is not correct, but you almost got the BPM right :D
Here is the correct timing:
BPM: 147
Offset: 100
Topic Starter
Leledorf

Jason X wrote:

If you need feedback for your map head over to the Modding Queues, also be sure to read How to use Modding Queues.

This forum is not meant for feedback as highlighted in the rules for this forum.

thank you and sorry, last thing, how do you understand what's the offset of a song?
WitherMite

Kuga7 wrote:

Jason X wrote:

thank you and sorry, last thing, how do you understand what's the offset of a song?
You line the timing point up with the first important/significant sound (the sounds you would tap your foot to). Most of the time that will be correct, but it can be ambiguous in some songs.

In music theory terms it goes on the first beat of the first measure.
Rezq Gokou

Kuga7 wrote:

Jason X wrote:

as far as I know, you can't automate it. You need to listen to the song carefully. And also there is a chance the song is not quantized because it's recorded in directly to recorder which means the offset or bpm can change through out the song. But most modern songs always have quantization.