0.00%
Wonderland to Hitsujinouta - Hachi
0.00%
Paprika - Kenshi Yonezu
100.00%
Total votes: 3
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou
I want to start mapping because I think it would be fun. But I will probably only make one difficulty. So I want to ask everyone a song that probably gonna be fun and pretty easy to map. And if you can give reason why you pick it and give me some tips on mapping. Thanks!
lewski
if you're interested in mapping those songs just map all of them honestly
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou

lewski wrote:

if you're interested in mapping those songs just map all of them honestly
I'm asking what to map first
Jason X
Listen to all of them in any order, the one that makes you sing along/dance in your chair the most you can map first.
Or just roll a 4 sided dice (google tool) (The green one in the selection bar)
GalluZ
The best song to map are the songs you like the most out of the 4 options, just like what Jason wrote. I usually wouldn't have the energy to map even 4 diffs, but here I am currently mapping my favourite music and chart from Pump It Up.
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou

NarendraAIM wrote:

The best song to map are the songs you like the most out of the 4 options, just like what Jason wrote. I usually wouldn't have the energy to map even 4 diffs, but here I am currently mapping my favourite music and chart from Pump It Up.
All of them are my favourites
WitherMite
well Amen Brother could be unquantized since it's so old (1969). Timing it would be time consuming if it is, so you could probably wait on that one.

nvm, there's a ranked taiko set, could just yoink that, even got permission already:

beatmapsets/1284013/discussion/-/generalAll#/1987246
Topic Starter
Rezq Gokou

WitherMite wrote:

well Amen Brother could be unquantized since it's so old (1969). Timing it would be time consuming if it is, so you could probably wait on that one.

nvm, there's a ranked taiko set, could just yoink that, even got permission already:

beatmapsets/1284013/discussion/-/generalAll#/1987246
Oh yeah, I know the map. Well, don't mind if I do :evil: yoink

I will probably map paprika first