forum

when i tried to put a hitsound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aya_f
so i was mapping a shot map (will be ranked this year i think) with a hitsound using "soft"
when i place a object with clap hitsound, sometimes it makes a drum clapping sound.
i only want to use a soft clap sound,
does anyone know how to fix this?
WitherMite
Select the object and check these options, if red/green lines are set to soft sampleset, this should play the soft clap

if the timing points are set to something else, one of these next two should work

this one will play the hitnormal from the sampleset set by the timing point, but play soft whistles, finishes, and claps if added

the default sampleset/addition shortcuts are to select the object then press <shift or ctrl>+<q, w, e, or r> so its quite easy to accidentally change them when rotating for example (hence the drum clap as ctrl+r with an object selected will set additions to drum, and shift+r will change the entire sampleset to drum), the editor will play a sound when you do though.
Topic Starter
Aya_f

WitherMite wrote:

Select the object and check these options, if red/green lines are set to soft sampleset, this should play the soft clap

if the timing points are set to something else, one of these next two should work

this one will play the hitnormal from the sampleset set by the timing point, but play soft whistles, finishes, and claps if added

the default sampleset/addition shortcuts are to select the object then press <shift or ctrl>+<q, w, e, or r> so its quite easy to accidentally change them when rotating for example (hence the drum clap as ctrl+r with an object selected will set additions to drum, and shift+r will change the entire sampleset to drum), the editor will play a sound when you do though.
thanks